U18s Result (1 Viewer)

covmark

Quick thinking and cracking execution of the freekick.
Great strike from the forest nipper too.

mark82

Keeper wouldn't have saved that even if he was ready. Couldn't have got it any more top corner if he tried.

mark82

Has anyone considered a mass attendance at one of these games as a form of "protest"? It's CCFC and it's in Coventry. The added bonus that they seem to be a decent side too and it would be a chance to see some of our future first teamers in action.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Has anyone considered a mass attendance at one of these games as a form of "protest"? It's CCFC and it's in Coventry. The added bonus that they seem to be a decent side too and it would be a chance to see some of our future first teamers in action.

Sounds a good idea.

covcity4life

and play the SP way, something we all want to see

where do they play the games?

i think it is an excellent idea mark

wingy

What I really like about the youth game Is how they want Dribble LOL no seriously their ability and willingness to run with the actual ball at their feet seems to go amiss In the senior game.

covcity4life

What I really like about the youth game Is how they want Dribble LOL no seriously their ability and willingness to run with the actual ball at their feet seems to go amiss In the senior game.

lets organise this!

we can the the REAL sky blue trust. me you mark and that dazzle guy lol

mark82

I believe they play at the Alan Higgs Centre, which could be the biggest issue. Not sure what kind of crowd the venue could handle.

Looks like only 2 home games remaining this year. One on 12th April (a Saturday) and one TBC which I assume will end up being mid week.

Users who are viewing this thread