Tyson Fury Fight (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Watching the fight before

"He isn't much of a talker, but my god he can bang"

giphy.gif

tisza

5 stone advantage seems a bit much. needs to be convincing if he's to make a point

no_loyalty

Any links for tonight please?

Nick

Administrator
I hope not, I've gone in big on rounds 3,4 and 5 I think it was in the betting.

Nick

Administrator
Joshua would have knocked Fury out by now in this shape. Imagine if you had paid to go.

Save the sparring for the gym

djbooth

What was that.... Really.. i think Seferi was paid off... I think Tony Belew has a point about fury.

pipkin73

Complete farce, never seen a fight end like that. Has to be seen as a 5th round TKO as the 4th ended with the fight live and the bell rang for the 5th round.

pipkin73

Fair enough but the bell rang for round 5 and then he quit. To me once the bell rings it's the next round.

pipkin73

With the bookies they tend to try and be good for publicity like when they pay out in Feb that x team has won the league. They know they may not but it's good for business.

pipkin73

Sorry Nick, forgot about your new bookies bit. I guess you have to payout at 4th like the other bookies. I had second round as thought Fury would showboat the first then try and make a point to Joshua in the second. Thought Fury looked rusty even though he was messing around.

Nick

Administrator
Sorry Nick, forgot about your new bookies bit. I guess you have to payout at 4th like the other bookies. I had second round as thought Fury would showboat the first then try and make a point to Joshua in the second. Thought Fury looked rusty even though he was messing around.
It's only for a bit of fun, completely different when it's people's hard earned.

tisza

no surprises there.
Size difference like that just makes it a farce.
Fury never going to be an entertainer in the ring. Just tries to do enough and no more,
Any Fury fight going to be pretty dull unless someone can shake him out of his comfort zone.
Like he's said most people only watch him in the hope that he gets knocked out.

Users who are viewing this thread