Two Chip Clothing (1 Viewer)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Changed the title because it came up first on google search

Delete delete delete delete delete delete

Last edited:

CovKingChris

Facebook User
We could also print "SISU OUT" t-shirts if we get enough interest. We'd be selling them at around £2.50 - £3.50 per tee. We feel this is considerably cheap compared to the ones people are currently selling (£7 - £12 from what I've seen) Because I also own a season ticket, there would be no postage costs and you could just pick them up at the games.

bamalamafizzfazz

I will give you a 'like' later on mate.

I'll be having my stag do next summer and most likely the boys will want to buy printed t shirts. Now I did it for a mate a couple of years back from a place in Canley for £12.50 a tee, if you can do it for anything near those prices you stated above then you will certainly get our business.

Good luck in your venture.

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Yeah, we print super cheap. I don't know how some businesses can have the cheek to print for those prices, but I suppose some people do pay (no offence intended). We're printing them that cheap for the SISU out tees because people would only wear them at the games. But personalized ones would definitely be almost half the price you payed before.

We're looking forward to your business!

Nick

Administrator
That IS Cheap. Are you still going to make a lot of profit after you have paid for the t shirt, the electricity for the machines, the ink, the machines, the tax etc?

If you need a website, give me a shout I can sort you a good deal ;)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Cheers Nick. We do make profit off of that (Over £1 on each, saying no more) We are only doing these this cheap as, like I said, they won't be used often and they're for a worthy cause.

At the moment we were just going to use wix, which would cost us £145 a year because we didn't really know how to make another one. Any help from you would be brilliant.

Marty

Can you sown onto the shirts?? if you can i'll be intrested in getting some done.

Nick

Administrator
Cheers Nick. We do make profit off of that (Over £1 on each, saying no more) We are only doing these this cheap as, like I said, they won't be used often and they're for a worthy cause.

At the moment we were just going to use wix, which would cost us £145 a year because we didn't really know how to make another one. Any help from you would be brilliant.

£1.50 cost for a t shirt, print, labour and overheads is mega cheap. If you can get the costs that low you will be sure to make a lot of money :)

Dont be too cheap, consider every bit of overhead including electricity bills and more importantly your time.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Best wishes on your new venture Chris! I love hearing about other people making it for themselves. (That goes for you too Nick! X) :whistle:

The Reverend Skyblue

Good luck on your venture also, i hope one day you make enough money to be able to sit back and take it easy, and let your staff do all the hard work.

The Rev

Users who are viewing this thread