Twitter (1 Viewer)

kg82

*Warning - if you don't like rumours don't read this*

I'm probably waaay off the mark here and have no idea how reliable this is (probably not at all), but this page on twitter just posted #zeman4cov:

https://twitter.com/NiiLampteyShow

Now, it got me a bit intrigued so I googled "zeman football" - only 2 came up. A Czech U-21 player and a manager, again a Czech who's managed a lot in Italy. Probably nothing but I thought I'd share!

Yorkshire SB

I also saw the tweet, seems odd that someone would just randomly tweet that. If there were any truth in it then it would appear to be somewhat of a coup, considering he was managing Roma at the start of the month. A weird one generally..

covcity4life

Zeman the ex Roma coach? No chance

Would be the greatest brand of football in Coventry city history though that's for sure

Zemanlandia is epic stuff

mark82

These guys have no inside knowledge. Wouldn't read anything into it. Zeman is way out of our league.

hamil99

Facebook User
Would love it if it was true, but I think there's more chance to land Adkins, and I don't think he would come here...

kg82

I must admit, I don't know who he is. Lost all interest with Italian football a few years ago.

ajsccfc

The guy who does Sky Blues Blog is one of the contributors, I think someone from GMK too. It's mucking about rather than trying to start an actual rumour.

Zeman would be immense fun though, his teams tend to be recklessly attacking. Plus with his connections, there's a very good chance we could get in Perrotta or Franco Baresi in on loan, like all those Japanese internationals Ricoh brought.

Sbarcher

Tonight in Rainbow's, there'll be plenty of Zeman flowing................

skyblueref

I also saw the tweet, seems odd that someone would just randomly tweet that. If there were any truth in it then it would appear to be somewhat of a coup, considering he was managing Roma at the start of the month. A weird one generally..

Just like that random tweet about Kurt Drago haha :p

Sutty

Zeman at Cov is a superb idea. I think the games during his spell at Roma averaged 5 goals or something stupid.

Completely mad playing style, players running everywhere.

Sawyer

Twitter is the best place to go for Cov news but you also got to be careful or have a bit off know-how to not be sucked into silly rumours.

Users who are viewing this thread