Tuesday "the perfect day" (1 Viewer)

wolfie

Between ACL and Sisu they have screwed everything up. So could it be true that by the end of day on Tuesday they could both be gone!. I bloody hope so. Play offs is but a distance dream now, so lets take the points deduction. I just hope the American acts fast to take over half the stadium and the whole if the club and he also keeps the promise of investing in the club.

Steve.B50

Wolfe. I am with you on this one.
But I bet some on here will just throw insults and not look at the wider picture, (but it may just be a dream).

wolfie

Wolfe. I am with you on this one.
But I bet some on here will just throw insults and not look at the wider picture, (but it may just be a dream).

different people and different opinions make the world go round. but this for me is a no brainer............

wingy

IF CARlSBERG did Tuesdays ,Someone would buy the Golden Share from the Administrator,Buy the Higgs Share of ACL,Pay off ACL's loan and take control,then pick up SISU's Assets for a couple of million max:p

italiahorse

Between ACL and Sisu they have screwed everything up. So could it be true that by the end of day on Tuesday they could both be gone!. I bloody hope so. Play offs is but a distance dream now, so lets take the points deduction. I just hope the American acts fast to take over half the stadium and the whole if the club and he also keeps the promise of investing in the club.

To some up. Get rid of ACL and SISU and hope that an American buys the club. Hmmmm

CJparker

I do not think it could practically happen all at once on Tuesday. But yes, a new, decent owner of the club who buys the ground too. That is what we all want.

Dont say it will be perfect cus usually when we say something will be perfect, it goes tits up. I mean, we are Coventry City Football Club after all. Nothing EVER goes right for us

slyblue57

mmm but both Brendan Guilifoyle AcLs chosen administrator and the Higgs charity have said the american is nt buying the club or any share of it !!!

hill83

I'm not getting too carried away, but I've booked the champions league final off work in 4 years.

Stafford_SkBlue

Wolfie yes well said. If only it can happen. Lets hope the American is genuine and develops the site into a profitable business.
Only only thing I want is the council out of ACL.

Users who are viewing this thread