Tuesday night home game (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Not another one until March! (unless there is a cup fixture of course) In fact it's the only one scheduled all season. Other night games mid week are all away from home.
That will limit my capacity to watch the lads! Here's hoping for some rearranged fixtures to fill my need!

oakey

Pointless scheduling midweek games between October and March as the older fans are reluctant to travel and sit freezing. Football 3pm Saturday
:D

stupot07

Pointless scheduling midweek games between October and March as the older fans are reluctant to travel and sit freezing. Football 3pm Saturday
:D

Not to mention not wanting to take kids out late on a school night....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

bringbackrattles

Not another one until March! (unless there is a cup fixture of course) In fact it's the only one scheduled all season. Other night games mid week are all away from home.
That will limit my capacity to watch the lads! Here's hoping for some rearranged fixtures to fill my need!
We play Barnsley Tues night 29th of this month.

ceetee

Well I hadn't realised it had been changed so at least one of us has appreciated this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread