Tuesday 10 March 2015 (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

stevefloyd

And you kbow AINT THAT A GREAT FEELING. . I am soooo pleased for the younger fans as well to experience a little success at long long last

ccfclinney

Any team looking for promotion will target 2 points a game ! Basically as the old saying goes win your home and draw your away you will be about there ! Accumulates to 92 points which is a good return we are spot on for that target at the minute

Skyblueweeman

The other amazing stat for me at the moment, is the fact that it is only the middle of November and yet we are 21 points clear of the team at the bottom of the table.

Ha ha! That's the good old Cov supporting mentality right there. With you on this one Otis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Ha ha! That's the good old Cov supporting mentality right there. With you on this one Otis!

Like you, I very much have one eye on the bottom 4. Just like to look over my shoulder every now and again to be sure and at 55 points I might well pop open a bottle of champagne.

Hopefully we will be safe by Christmas.

Skyblueweeman

Like you, I very much have one eye on the bottom 4. Just like to look over my shoulder every now and again to be sure and at 55 points I might well pop open a bottle of champagne.

Hopefully we will be safe by Christmas.

Decades of supporting Cov has unfortunately made us wary of implosions! Totally agree again. All joking aside, it's refreshing to look at the bottom of the table from such a lofty position.

I was thinking to myself yesterday...I cannot recall a time in my 35 years, where we've been top 2 after 17 games. Brilliant!

Otis

Decades of supporting Cov has unfortunately made us wary of implosions! Totally agree again. All joking aside, it's refreshing to look at the bottom of the table from such a lofty position.

I was thinking to myself yesterday...I cannot recall a time in my 35 years, where we've been top 2 after 17 games. Brilliant!

And top 6 all season, bar one match I think.

Really consistent and yet the forum is still full of pointing out things that are wrong.

Shows us how far we've come.

Users who are viewing this thread