Tudgay wants fans to stop booing! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regis87

You go to a restaurant and have a poor meal and you can complain to the waitress / manager / owner .
you go to the Ricoh and are served garbage you can not do this so you have to show your feelings in other ways like showing your displeasure by booing .
If I was given a bad meal at a particular restaurant I wouldn't return .
So shut it Tudgay as customers pay a lot of money to come and watch this crap your serving up !

Hobo

Duplicate thread

J

Jack Griffin

Louis Van Gaal..

"Fans can criticise. That is not the problem.

“I’m used to that, the players are used to that.

“They are not first time professional football players.

“Maybe some players it does affect, but normally it does not affect the players and me neither.”

Sorry Marcus, it is the job you are in, you have to take vocal public critisism if your performances are perceived as not being good enough.

Wheelfass

Dear Mr Tudgay,
Those white rectangular things that have nets on the inside that you can see at each end of the pitch is where you have to put the ball, the act of doing so turns the boos into cheers.
Simple.

Monkeyface

I would be surprised if there's a fan amongst us that actually wants to boo... I'm pretty sure all of us would prefer to cheer. That's why people spend so much of their limited income to go!

rob9872

You go to a restaurant and have a poor meal and you can complain to the waitress / manager / owner .
you go to the Ricoh and are served garbage you can not do this so you have to show your feelings in other ways like showing your displeasure by booing .
If I was given a bad meal at a particular restaurant I wouldn't return .
So shut it Tudgay as customers pay a lot of money to come and watch this crap your serving up !

Get served crap at a restaurant and you don't go back, yet we keep coming back for seconds, dessert and more! They know we're too stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread