Trust Protest at SISU HQ (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Better they protesting at sisu than the club, targeting the right body.

Still, proves something that they are able to travel to London to protest them but won't go down the road to do anything against the other parties.

To be honest they can do what they like now, they've had weeks of good input and done nothing, they can fuck off.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

only works if they also protest Wasps and the council
Here we go again second post in and why don't we prostest at Wasps and the Council we've had pages and pages running the Council and Wasps down.The Trust go after the real ones we should be going after. WHO OWNS OUR CLUB? Who got us where we are in this? Who took the club from Championship to the 2nd Division? Who didn't(would not) buy the Stadium? Who didn't do due diligence? I could go on. Not the Council,not Wasps.I hold them responsable no one else.So lets address the balance and go after the real culprit.Not the ones who have reacted to the situation they caused

Grendel

Here we go again second post in and why don't we prostest at Wasps and the Council we've had pages and pages running the Council and Wasps down.The Trust go after the real ones we should be going after. WHO OWNS OUR CLUB? Who got us where we are in this? Who took the club from Championship to the 2nd Division? Who didn't(would not) buy the Stadium? Who didn't do due diligence? I could go on. Not the Council,not Wasps.I hold them responsable no one else.So lets address the balance and go after the real culprit.Not the ones who have reacted to the situation they caused

The trust want to spread their legs for wasps - welcome to their world

You put ccfc second to your worship at Eastwoods temple and your hatred of one hedge fund.

Screw You

Brighton Sky Blue

The football club has paid millions into the stadium over the years to end up as tenants to a franchise rugby club owned by a man who keeps his business in Malta covered by layers of subsidiary companies.

SISU deserve no praise but they should not be getting all the flak for the club being milked by ACL for years.

Magwitch

Probably easier if you just read one of the many threads going back months with numerous suggestions of action against the council and Wasps that the Trust have completely ignored.
But It’s now we are looking over a precipice, what can we do to alter that, we can talk about what ever we want going back in time doesn’t mean jack shit now does it.

chiefdave

But It’s now we are looking over a precipice, what can we do to alter that, we can talk about what ever we want going back in time doesn’t mean jack shit now does it.
Indeed hence why there have been more and more suggestions in the last few weeks all of which have been completely ignored by the trust.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Evening Grendel They are the ones who took over the club no one else they didn't do due diligents they pay the millions.B S B if you don't buy and they had the chance you become tenants. As the kids in singers corner sing " Love city hate Susi".They are the people who are custodians of our club and as such have done a terrible job up to now and i fear worse is to come.

Magwitch

Indeed hence why there have been more and more suggestions in the last few weeks all of which have been completely ignored by the trust.
But I repeat what can be done by us, you, the trust whoever to change where we are now at. As I see it we are as a club at deaths door, think I know what I’d do just interested what you would do.

Nick

Administrator
But I repeat what can be done by us, you, the trust whoever to change where we are now at. As I see it we are as a club at deaths door, think I know what I’d do just interested what you would do.

Probably call out anybody who may have a say.

The silence is very telling.

Anywhere, there's a whole thread on that in Wasps action

Brighton Sky Blue

Evening Grendel They are the ones who took over the club no one else they didn't do due diligents they pay the millions.B S B if you don't buy and they had the chance you become tenants. As the kids in singers corner sing " Love city hate Susi".They are the people who are custodians of our club and as such have done a terrible job up to now and i fear worse is to come.

We were tenants from before the first brick was laid, paid a good £9 million in rent before the ground was gifted to Wasps for less. And what have they accomplished with their stacked deck? Falling crowds, rising financial losses, players leaving in their droves, and a monstrous debt to be repaid in 3 years' time. Still, best to boot out an entity which is powerless to stop the legals they are saddled with.

I know the obsessed over on the Wasps forum find this proof of sycophantic loyalty to SISU-it isn't. I repeat-we want you both gone.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

My God after reading this relatively short thread we are well and truly fucked.

chiefdave

Seeing as you're playing dumb I'll spell it out for you. 4 groups involved:

CCFC - as in the football club. no point protesting them they can do nothing about the owners

SISU - we all hate them, we all want them gone but every possible type of protest has been tried and has had zero impact. unless someone has something new for us to try we're wasting our time there.

CCC - have indicated they can help the club if the legals are dropped. clear implication is they can help the club but are choosing not too. are answerable to the electorate to whom they have clearly and repeatedly lied. pressure should be put on them regarding those lies and their failure to assist the club.

WASPS - point blank refusing to even talk about a deal. there is no legal reason they can't extend the current deal or talk about a new deal. to date they have had zero pressure put on them but have shown themselves to be very sensitive to negative publicity.

I would suggest therefore in order to obtain our desired outcome, CCFC playing at the Ricoh next season, pressure being applied to Wasps is the option that is most likely to achieve our aims.

Evo1883

The trust are opportunists nothing more , done nothing for ages but latch onto another shitstorm to try an up membership , half the people you see on tv “representing the fans “don’t go away all that often anymore until the shit goes down then all of a sudden they are everywhere , too little too late just a pointless entity

But hey , we got to hold a piece of paper up at Luton

Totally worth the fee (yawn)

I look forward to the “we don’t think you should do that “ response by the trust on social media to all this in the very near future , thrilling

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

The 'why don't they get rid of SISU' Wasps fans are my favourite. Like we've never thought of trying that.

They're more interested in what gets posted on SBT than whatever their failing rugby club has to offer. Irrespective of what happens with us, in 2022 they will need to pay the piper and are hopelessly far off being able to do it

shepardo01

CJ and Moz, can you take a banner of this when you go down please, just to cover all parties as you seem to be forgetting a couple of key players... time and time again...
Just a thought .....

Attachments

• 20190305_201628.jpg
    20190305_201628.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 40

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It's all 3 parties fault. If you only blame one then you are a nob. End of

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Surely if you're at hitting 33% you're only a partial nob ?

shmmeee

Probably call out anybody who may have a say.

The silence is very telling.

Anywhere, there's a whole thread on that in Wasps action

Call them out for what? To who? In the hope of what? Should we also hold a protest outside Bryan Richardson’s house? He’s got some blame. What about Ray Ransons house, should we protest there too?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Who sold the stadium under totally different terms than were ever available to SISU just to spite them?

Captain Dart

Who sold the stadium under totally different terms than were ever available to SISU just to spite them?
Terms on a big deal like that are negotiated.

It was up to SISU to make a better offer, I think a deliberately worse offer was made by SISU, containing conditions which have never been revealed (because the old commercially sensitive shield they love was delpoyed).

That phrase "never offered to" as often used by Les Reid in his pro SISU pieces never made any sense.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Terms on a big deal like that are negotiated.

It was up to SISU to make a better offer, I think a deliberately worse offer was made by SISU, containing conditions which have never been revealed (because the old commercially sensitive shield they love was delpoyed).

That phrase "never offered to" as often used by Les Reid in his pro SISU pieces never made any sense.
Negotiate? The council had no intention of negotiating from the start? We were told that the council share wasn’t available and we could have the F&B money for 30 million.

That’s after they refused to lower the rent for 1.2 million. They sold it out of spite. On top of that - there was no intention of a 250 year lease.

Talking of which, how’s the regeneration of the area which was promised by Wasps? Where’s the new training ground that the council thought would bring revenue to the region

thekidfromstrettoncamp

We were tenants from before the first brick was laid, paid a good £9 million in rent before the ground was gifted to Wasps for less. And what have they accomplished with their stacked deck? Falling crowds, rising financial losses, players leaving in their droves, and a monstrous debt to be repaid in 3 years' time. Still, best to boot out an entity which is powerless to stop the legals they are saddled with.

I know the obsessed over on the Wasps forum find this proof of sycophantic loyalty to SISU-it isn't. I repeat-we want you both gone.

First of all you cannot be tenants untill your in a place.The rent we paid was no ones fault but Sisu's (due diligents) as for the ground being gifted to Wasps the price was an indepenant assessment of what the ground was worth. We had from 2005 to when we cleared off to Northampton in 2013 to put in a realistic offer but we didn't.As for being powerless to stop the legals i know the supporters can't , but the custodians of our club have to decide what they want to do either they drop the legals or look elsewhere and i'll tell you now if the take the latter action it will finish the club

Nick

Administrator
First of all you cannot be tenants untill your in a place.The rent we paid was no ones fault but Sisu's (due diligents) as for the ground being gifted to Wasps the price was an indepenant assessment of what the ground was worth. We had from 2005 to when we cleared off to Northampton in 2013 to put in a realistic offer but we didn't.As for being powerless to stop the legals i know the supporters can't , but the custodians of our club have to decide what they want to do either they drop the legals or look elsewhere and i'll tell you now if the take the latter action it will finish the club

You are tenants as soon as you sign an agreement whether you are in there or not.

Using your logic, the legal action is the Council's fault (due dilligents).

Of course, SISU need to get hammered. When you make random things up to desperately divert any blame at all from others it looks a bit silly.

Users who are viewing this thread