Trouble after (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Saw one tweet with a video of it 'proper kicking off after the match', video was people shouting at each other behind a load of stewards with a barrier between them.

That was by the tunnels top end on the grass it was a bit more serious.

pusbccfc

Worst I've seen for a good 7/8 years at the Ricoh. As said in previous thread, complete lack of stewards and police.

Running battles, rocks and bricks thrown.

Few ambulances flying past after. I wouldn't be surprised if a few were hit with bricks.

fellatio_Martinez

I was slap bang in the middle of it. Proper nawty.

I was minding my own, making my way towards the car park while devouring a Tesco meal deal (Chicken and bacon sarnie, walkers C&O and a bottle of coke) A gang of about 100 Mackems came heavy at me shouting all kinds of Northern abuse I couldn't understand. I pinpointed the biggest most inbred looking one and gave him a right hook that wouldn't look out of place in Rocky. The crack of his jaw breaking signalled a few sky blue lads to come and help and we quickly despatched the whole lot of them plus a few coppers.

I also gave a police dog an uppercut which I'm not proud of but he was asking for it.

CovInEssex

Loads of cov at the sheef with Sunderland flags upside down. Does that mean we won

EDIT, and this one

Last edited:
Saw one tweet with a video of it 'proper kicking off after the match', video was people shouting at each other behind a load of stewards with a barrier between them.
Yep..this is exactly how to be a top boy.....need a barrier , but no stewards or police....then both be six feet between both parties...and scream abuse and threats....but MUST not have any contact!......saw a lot of this today, but to be fair it looked a bit like the eighties on the hill. Regards the football, looked a fair result....PUSB

Evo1883

Il tell you exactly what started it aswell .
Both fans walking alongside each other by the barrier , bit of ahhh wanker type banter and a bloke that looked in his 50s leant over and punched a Coventry fan , the barriers went down and when’s i say hundreds I mean hundreds of fans poured around the back and jumped into each other until the police came and started smacking fuck out of everybody with batons including a girl trying to pull her fella away .

There was also some goings on before the game too by all accounts .

What I will say about this though is Coventry never cared at all about Sunderland but over the last couple of years they have created a hatred towards them by some of the awful things said about jimmy hill , our city fans and club .
I knew today would go this way as Theyve effectively asked for it for a while .
Although it’s sad at the same time
Especially when you’re trying to move your crying daughter around the fists

Sky Blue Harry H

The wimp/self preservation inbuilt within me decided to exit left to the bridge (rather than the usual right to the underpass) as you just knew that it would kick off near the underpass area (especially with the bigger crowd). Whilst walking along with my mate, we could hear the shouts/chants from the 'fans' and when we came out at the far end of Tescos there was a gaggle of fans watching the fracas going on. Just getting over manful and a bit old for that malarkey (although I would have liked to have given Mr flabby belly a severe talking to!)

Otis

The wimp/self preservation inbuilt within me decided to exit left to the bridge (rather than the usual right to the underpass) as you just knew that it would kick off near the underpass area (especially with the bigger crowd). Whilst walking along with my mate, we could hear the shouts/chants from the 'fans' and when we came out at the far end of Tescos there was a gaggle of fans watching the fracas going on. Just getting over manful and a bit old for that malarkey (although I would have liked to have given Mr flabby belly a severe talking to!)
The wimp in me makes me not even drink punch or taste anything lip smackin.

I also avoid watching Ruby Wax on TV and had trouble at school with pummel horses.

letsallsingtogether

I’d imagine the few idiots from Sunderland had the shock of there life’s thinking they would rock into Coventry and kick off without repucusions.

Thing is a few of the old guard were there today really don't want to mess with them.
I know if at least one City can who has had death threats from a Sunderland fan on Facebook.
Good job he decided not to make the Journey down today, was picking on the wrong guy.

Covstu

We seen it all going towards the underground bit. Police were not at the party and were very outmanned when it erupted. It was predictable

tisza

Why this week?
Had all the Internet bs before previous games with them and not a lot happened. Sunderland not a club I remember having much of a mob.
Boro used to be the horrible trip.

CovInEssex

Think the Sunderland hatred of us snowballed and our fans took the bait WMP looked seriously out their depth after

Grendel

Think the Sunderland hatred of us snowballed and our fans took the bait WMP looked seriously out their depth after

There’s no Sunderland hatred it’s as much imbeciles from Coventry trying to pretend they are hard men from the 70’s

Users who are viewing this thread