Triple threat match dominos (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

V Pizza Hut v papa johns. Dominos for me full house and one of their garlic breads

Otis

Love Pizza Hut, but not for the margherita's! Domino's much better.

Had Papa John's before, but not tasted any particular improvement in flavour, despite what they say about their product.

Quite like Snappy Tomato Pizza too. Down Spon End. Another chain. They used to have an outlet on Foleshill Road too.

Otis

Pizza is my favourite food in the whole world. Can eat a whole large pizza all by myself, no problem!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Pizza is my favourite food in the whole world. Can eat a whole large pizza all by myself, no problem!
Fella I used to work with did a man v food style challenge and had one of those beast pizzas from snappy tomatoe pizza all to himself he demolished it
Mind you he was massive then he decided to go on a highly dangerous coffee, banana and lactolose diet he lost about 5stone in 2 months
But don't think he's done himself any favours in the long term

Nick

Administrator
Is it a 'genuine' pizza place, Nick and not one of these do a bit of everything, kebabs, burgers, chips, pizza's, kitchen sinks etc?

It is nice, it is just by the shell garage. It is a proper Pizza place where you can go in and they make it for you.

ajsccfc

I'm not keen on Pizza Hut, there's a weird sheen on their pizzas. I know if you order a pizza you're not exactly militant about healthy eating as it is but I can do without a layer of varnish on top.

Papa Johns for me.

Nick

Administrator
I used to be able to demolish a large pizza from Dominoes, left overs from any others and a large chips. Struggled with an 11 inch pizza the other day.

Otis

On the other hand I can lift 3 times as much in the gym and run further without dying :)
Didn't I warn you about getting mixed up with those gangs in the first place?

You can keep on running, but one day one of those bullets won't miss, trust me!

smouch1975

Is it a 'genuine' pizza place, Nick and not one of these do a bit of everything, kebabs, burgers, chips, pizza's, kitchen sinks etc?
And what prey tell is wrong with a kebab topped pizza?

Live man!

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Otis

Cheese is the food of the devil, Yuk!
I don't like cheese either, but love pizza!

It's like when you were 6 and your mum would mash up some swede and mix it up and hide it in the mashed potato.

Pizza cheese is usually like that. You know it's there but you can't see it or taste it!

One of my daughter's friends loves pizzas, but hates both cheese AND tomato!

Otis

Anyone like Pizza Express? As I have said, I love pizza anyway, but do find theirs to be okay, but overpriced.

Have occasionally had a really nice one, but usually I come out and say that was quite nice, without giving it the wow you would probably expect.

Had some really nice pizzas at Frankie and Benny's and also at Zizzi. Think I've had nice ones at Bella Italia too on occasion.

Any other restaurant chains that do a good pizza people could recommended?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Anyone like Pizza Express? As I have said, I love pizza anyway, but do find theirs to be okay, but overpriced.

Have occasionally had a really nice one, but usually I come out and say that was quite nice, without giving it the wow you would probably expect.

Had some really nice pizzas at Frankie and Benny's and also at Zizzi. Think I've had nice ones at Bella Italia too on occasion.

You'll be hard pressed to find a decent pizza at any chain!

skybluejelly

I used to love nello's pizza in the 80's opposite the bug and black cat...if I am honest a bit like Otis I just like pizza full stop

Sky_Blue_Daz

Nhs workers get 50% on dominoes collection and 25% if they deliver not a bad deal to be honest

ccfctommy

The Walsgrave. They now do pizzas along with the carvery. Was very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread