Transfer embargo (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Jack

Has anybody heard any news about coming out of the transfer embargo? We're in serious trouble if we haven't signed anyone at the start of the season, squads looking nowhere near good enough at the minute

ccfc92

nope :( I assume we can't until the sale is complete? may be wrong, but i guess thats the case.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Nothing. And no sign of it happening soon.

My worry is that (if we get the opportunity to sign anyone) we'll end up with a Freddy Eastwood scenario; sign someone who hasn't had a proper pre season, then hear the 'he needs a pre season before we see the best out of him' blah blah blah gumph

ccfc92

Nothing. And no sign of it happening soon.

My worry is that (if we get the opportunity to sign anyone) we'll end up with a Freddy Eastwood scenario; sign someone who hasn't had a proper pre season, then hear the 'he needs a pre season before we see the best out of him' blah blah blah gumph

what about going "bang,bang,bang" :facepalm:

FRY-CCFC

i know we need a lot of signings but the team against crawley could be at the minute

Murphy
clarke (christie will most likely be gone) willis ?????? (centre back is a concern) adams
barton thomas
baker moussa fleck
clarke

not to bad really could beat crawley

ccfc92

i know we need a lot of signings but the team against crawley could be at the minute

Murphy
clarke (christie will most likely be gone) willis ?????? (centre back is a concern) adams
barton thomas
baker moussa fleck
clarke

i hope so, we used to always win first game of the season :(

ccfc92

I'm presuming that if we can't get rid of the bomb squad. Otium will still have to pay there wages. £4m wage budget on little income.

i still dont get why we dont use them while trying to offload them. we want to keep christie, yet theres interest in him :facepalm:

RPHunt

Has anybody heard any news about coming out of the transfer embargo? We're in serious trouble if we haven't signed anyone at the start of the season....

I think we are already in serious trouble. Whether or not we sign a few free agents, that nobody else wants, will make very little difference to our situation.

ccfcway

Murphy
barton thomas
baker moussa fleck
clarke

Assume Leon clarke gets injured during pre season...

How we looking now?

Users who are viewing this thread