Transfer deadline day (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

Post all rumours/ facts here before SSN!

Let me kick this off with....

Andy Carroll will be confirmed as a west ham player tomorrow, is staying in the hotel my girlfriend works for - not sure if you can bet on this anywhere but 100% guaranteed.

scroobiustom

ignore this, its already been confirmed lol

SkyBlue_Bear83

Richardson to Fulham
Berbatov to Fulham
Dempsey to Villa/Liverpool
Van der Vaart to Hamburg
De Jong to AC Milan
Rhodes to Blackburn
Sinclair to Man City

Some of the above are complete, others are not

scroobiustom

HOLD THE PRESS! Jim Whyte is in the studio!!!

Hate SSN, this guy is not anything they have a story about a presenter who presents stories - what a crock of shite Sky are!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Quote of the day is from the Juve chairman (And I imagine it will upset Niklas Bendtner even before he gets there): "Bendtner is not the big name striker we'd hoped to sign...." How shit will that make him feel! He did go on to try and lower the blow saying "but we've decided to take a chance". So he certainly was last resort for them :)

Tad

Crazy how Man City are spending so much again. Completely unneeded.

DD_Daphne

Didn't Richard Wright move to Preston in the summer and they cancelled his contract because he was homesick and wanted to be in Suffolk with his family?

Tad

Ahh transfer window. It's that amazing time where Arsenal lose there cheque book.

SkyBlueArmy

Didn't go to Liverpool or Villa. Dempsey went Tottenham to replace Van Der Vart as he moved to Hamburg. Adam Johnson moved to Sunderland from Man City. Nigel De Jong moved to AC Milan from Man City. Charlie Adam moved to Stoke and thats all the major players leaving premier league clubs.

speedie87

Can'tvhelp but notice a few players who moved championship clubs in jan and got promoted have now left again, i.e. Maynard and sharp

Starts to make me wonder if it's worth getting promoted for some players.

Users who are viewing this thread