Trains to Coventry Arena (1 Viewer)

Speedies_Chips

I was just checking the train timetable from Coventry Station to the Ricoh and see that there are trains tomorrow at 13:42 and 14:42 , and after the game there is one going back at 17:28.
I remember when they said they didn't have enough trains/carriages to offer a service on a match day.
I'm sure the first one back used to be about an hour and a half after the game.

Have things changed and I missed an announcement?

CJ_covblaze

There has always been the 1442. Double check with the station regarding the 1728. I wouldn't imagine they'll be many wanting to use it so it's never made any sense to not run it.

Speedies_Chips

There has always been the 1442. Double check with the station regarding the 1728. I wouldn't imagine they'll be many wanting to use it so it's never made any sense to not run it.

I'd have though with the game finishing around 17;00, 17:28 is the perfect one to get back into town.

I will check it again but the National Rail website should be 100% correct.

chiefdave

I will check it again but the National Rail website should be 100% correct.
Should be but probably isn't. The train in question still runs just doesn't stop at the station so there's every chance they don't take it off the timetable for matchdays.

Ashdown

We used the service into Cov last weekend, it was only 1 carriage and full, there were students doing a survey all day on the service as they were still there on our last train back out. With no match at the Ricoh the train stopped both ways and in between as some clots had slung a shopping trolley on the line, that made quite a racket I can tell you when we hit it and it got stuck under the wheels.

wingy

We used the service into Cov last weekend, it was only 1 carriage and full, there were students doing a survey all day on the service as they were still there on our last train back out. With no match at the Ricoh the train stopped both ways and in between as some clots had slung a shopping trolley on the line, that made quite a racket I can tell you when we hit it and it got stuck under the wheels.
Haha Clots, love it!

Users who are viewing this thread