Traditions (1 Viewer)

1ccfc

I don't know if it's because I'm getting old or the few gins I've had on this bank holiday, but as a country we have lost many traditions. Some needed to go but others I've been sad to see go. However this tradition I'm going to keep going.

I'm just watching the snooker and guess what? I've just seen a guy in the audience wearing a Coventry shirt.

My work here is done.

The Great Eastern

I don't know if it's because I'm getting old or the few gins I've had on this bank holiday, but as a country we have lost many traditions. Some needed to go but others I've been sad to see go. However this tradition I'm going to keep going.

I'm just watching the snooker and guess what? I've just seen a guy in the audience wearing a Coventry shirt.

My work here is done.
Gin and age doing you no favours mate.
The city fan is there in the front row every year. In fact, hes been less evident this year than most years. Dont know if he posts on SBT but a good few on here could tell you his name. He was in a seat next to Mark Selby a few years ago and was able to tell the Lest*h supporting snooker player that Spurs had just drawn at Chelsea thus Lest*h winning the Prem.
I thought footy shirts had been banned from the Crucible but clearly not this year.

Sbarcher

Gin and age doing you no favours mate.
The city fan is there in the front row every year. In fact, hes been less evident this year than most years. Dont know if he posts on SBT but a good few on here could tell you his name. He was in a seat next to Mark Selby a few years ago and was able to tell the Lest*h supporting snooker player that Spurs had just drawn at Chelsea thus Lest*h winning the Prem.
I thought footy shirts had been banned from the Crucible but clearly not this year.
He's not wearing "football " shirts this year, more like vintage T shirts, all City though.

Malaka

Just been speaking to my Mum and she thinks the man in question is called Trevor and that he passed away recently. Can anyone confirm? (she does tend to get a little confused)

Users who are viewing this thread