Touts (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

When will this country do something to stop touts getting hold of such large numbers of tickets for big events. Tried to get Froch v Kessler tickets yesterday. Pretty much sold out withing an hour yet low and behold, loads on ebay, viagogo etc for x4(+) face value already

It wouldnt be hard to stop, bring a proof of ID with the ticket to event, dont allow resale for more than 10% above face value etc etc.

Nobody wants to tackle the issue

Eightyseven

We got 4 all in the same block but everyone on a different row!!!!

Ridiculous.

Buy a season ticket. Go to every game. Problem solved.

Eightyseven

What the feck are you wittering on about you buffoon?
<br />
<br />

Not that difficult to understand is it?! Or am I crediting you with far more intelligence than I should?!

Now that City have found some relative success you are bleating on about not being able to get 4 tickets together. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that we have sold out tonight's game but it does beg the question that I'm sure has been asked many times before; where are you every week?! You'll have no problem getting 4 tickets together... Give it a try!

LastGarrison

<br />
<br />

Not that difficult to understand is it?! Or am I crediting you with far more intelligence than I should?!

Now that City have found some relative success you are bleating on about not being able to get 4 tickets together. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that we have sold out tonight's game but it does beg the question that I'm sure has been asked many times before; where are you every week?! You'll have no problem getting 4 tickets together... Give it a try!

My. Good. Gosh. :facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
Also, which Mod has chosen to delete my orginal reply to CCFCSteve on this thread? :thinking about:

hmm says it was me so could have been an accident. Sorry, it should be back now.

It is amazing how many people don't read threads before they type..

Users who are viewing this thread