Touch (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Anyone watching touch on sky one, it's really good!

redsox

Facebook User
Watched the first couple and thought it was good, still room for improvement though!:whistle:

Otis

Always room for improvement. After the awful dross that was Terra Nova and Falling Skies though, it's about time we had something a bit more new and refreshing.

stupot07

Got the first 2 waiting for me on sky+. Can't wait for Dexter to start tonight and Homelands been pretty good.

Otis

Already seen Dexter.

Good series this one.

Won't give anything away about any of his family dying or anything to spoil it for you! :D

Covstu

Always room for improvement. After the awful dross that was Terra Nova and Falling Skies though, it's about time we had something a bit more new and refreshing.

I had hopes for falling skies too! Terra nova was okay.

Otis

Hmmm .... now seen three episodes of Touch and am very much less impressed. Not at all turned out like i thought it was going to be. Was expecting more of a thriller with Sutherland and the boy on the run from government agencies wishing to get their hands on the boy and it all unravelling step by step as to what it is all ultimately about. Having read nothing about it was thinking this might be the direction in which it was possibly going to go.

Tis now coming across more like Quantum Leap with it simply being about helping people in trouble in each episode and nearly all completely new stories and characters every week.

Was rather bored tonight to be honest. Now disappointed. Thought the opening episode promised so much but it all looks like it is all going to be very conveyor belt -like with a lack of suspense and drive.

Carries on like this and the button on my remote will soon be set to press another channel.

Users who are viewing this thread