Tottenham manager (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Gattuso has now turned them down too 😂😂😂. Club will capitulate this summer especially with Kane leaving.

Anyone update their CV? You could apply at this rate

Mucca Mad Boys

Probably shouldn’t have sacked Mourinho without having someone lined up...

skyblue1991

I'm not sure Kane will leave. Not because Kane doesn't want to, no one will want to pay the fee Levy is expecting, particularly at the moment when there is bad press

As for management, Spurs are a fantastic club with potential but Levy is poison

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Can’t see why they didn’t try Nuno sooner as he knows the league, I am surprised they haven’t tried Rafa yet

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

At this rate they’ll only be Russell Slade and Matt Hancock left looking for work.

Why not give it Dido Harding? She's quite adept at spending ludicrous sums of money on things that aren't fit for purpose.

"No-one could have forseen that selling Harry Kane and replacing him with 'Peg-leg' Pete from the Dog and Duck would result in the club scoring fewer goals"

COV

Tottenham: best in the business at planning, securing, developing & moving on players with no disruption or lost money
Tottenham: worst in the business at planning, securing, developing & moving on managers with no disruption or lost money

Levy is renowned as one of the best & shrewdest negotiators there is when it comes to players, how does he get it so wrong with managers?

Getting rid of Pochettino was one of the weirdest & worst decisions any club has made with their manager.
He almost had them 5th, 3rd, 2nd, 3rd & 4th, got to CL final, loved the club, never wanted to leave- then one bad spell and boom, he's gone. They have wasted 2 years with Mourinho, as a club they're behind where they were even when Pochettino had his "bad" spell, as they have no idea what the f*ck they are gonna do now and its massively unlikely they'll get anyone as good or as bought into Spurs as Pochettino was.

Terry Gibson's perm

Their fans seem fairly underwhelmed after all the big names that were linked.

stay_up_skyblues

It looks a good appointment to me. If they can have a bit of patience and let him build he could put a good side together if he is reasonably backed. One or two decent players at Wolves he might go in for.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Well, he likes signing Portuguese players so I imagine the Tottenham fans will be livid if Ronaldo isn't a lilywhite come August :rolleyes:

Frostie

Tottenham: best in the business at planning, securing, developing & moving on players with no disruption or lost money
Tottenham: worst in the business at planning, securing, developing & moving on managers with no disruption or lost money

Levy is renowned as one of the best & shrewdest negotiators there is when it comes to players, how does he get it so wrong with managers?

Getting rid of Pochettino was one of the weirdest & worst decisions any club has made with their manager.
He almost had them 5th, 3rd, 2nd, 3rd & 4th, got to CL final, loved the club, never wanted to leave- then one bad spell and boom, he's gone. They have wasted 2 years with Mourinho, as a club they're behind where they were even when Pochettino had his "bad" spell, as they have no idea what the f*ck they are gonna do now and its massively unlikely they'll get anyone as good or as bought into Spurs as Pochettino was.

Much like Everton, they don't really have a model in place of what they want to be & then recruit a manager to fit that model. The jump from Pochettino to Mourinho looked mental because of the stark contrast in style & so it proved.

Reactions: COV

COV

Much like Everton, they don't really have a model in place of what they want to be & then recruit a manager to fit that model. The jump from Pochettino to Mourinho looked mental because of the stark contrast in style & so it proved.

They probably wanted a quick trophy to help pay off some stadium bills, but even that makes no sense as Pochettino had them in the CL every year

Users who are viewing this thread