Total utter garbage film! (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
:mad: Just sat through the most bum numbing, mind dulling, crap, garbage, shite film ever! DON'T bother with "Kill List"! It was advertised as the "most graphically violent film ever!" Ha! I've watched more violent Tom & Jerry cartoons! Storyline? If you can follow it, it's a cross between Hammer House of Horror Series and The Wicker Man. No wonder the British film industry is dying on its feet! Total f**kin' joke! :mad: Released on DVD today. Glad I didn't buy it!

Houchens Head

The reference similarity to The Wicker man is from the 1970's version with the God-awful "Hammer House of Horrors" style acting. The end of Kill List is also similar in storyline. The reference to the Tom & Jerry speaks for itself!
There just didn't seem to be a begining or middle to the film. Sorry to spoil anyones enjoyment if you were going to purchase this crap! :)

Fospherous

The Wicker Man is obviously a brilliant film, so this should be quite good!

The original, most definately.

But the remake with Nicholas Cage... holy god no!

The following clip proves that:

[video=youtube;-1GadTfGFvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GadTfGFvU&feature=related[/video]

Covstu

Thanks for the heads up, on another note i watched the kings speech last night. I really did not fancy it but was quite impressed

Houchens Head

Have to agree with that Covstu. I wasn't looking forward to it but missus insisted on watching it and I was quite impressed.
(Can't understand how Colin Firth got an Oscar though. He kept fluffing his lines throughout the whole film!)

Grendel

i thought eveyone only watched the wicker man for the wall slapping scene with brit eckland ,:)

It wasn't actually Britt Eckland but a body double. They smuggled some local in after filming as she refused to do it. She didn't even know until she watched the final completed film!

Users who are viewing this thread