Topsy-turvy league (1 Viewer)

CV22SBA

Why are Lincoln above us when goal difference is the same?
1. They have played more games
2. We’ve won more games than them
3. C is before L in the alphabet
4. We beat them when we played

no_loyalty

It won't matter as long as we beat Lincoln at home, I think they will also take their eye off the ball soon, as they have the Checkatrade trophy final to think about

skyblueelephant76

It won't matter as long as we beat Lincoln at home, I think they will also take their eye off the ball soon, as they have the Checkatrade trophy final to think about
Having a cup run didn't affect their promotion push last season. We need to take something from Luton on Tuesday.

Gosb

Inevitable that their players won't want to get injured or suspended with the prospect of a final at Wembley. Should work to our advantage.

Sky Blue Harry H

Inevitable that their players won't want to get injured or suspended with the prospect of a final at Wembley. Should work to our advantage.

Depends when the rearranged fixture date is - Checkatrade final is 8th April (Otis has spare train tickets for this). Ideally I want to play them just before or straight after (when they're either down, as they've lost to Shrewsbury, or drunk because they've won it!)

Otis

Just looked and we won't play them just before. The weekend before their Wembley game is Easter, so we both play on the Friday and the Monday.

Can't see anyway they could force a game on Wednesday or Thursday on top of the 2 games in 3 days and we then have a game on the Saturday, before their final.

Much more likely to be the Tuesday or Wednesdayafter their Wembley visit.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just looked and we won't play them just before. The weekend before their Wembley game is Easter, so we both play on the Friday and the Monday.

Can't see anyway they could force a game on Wednesday or Thursday on top of the 2 games in 3 days and we then have a game on the Saturday, before their final.

Much more likely to be the Tuesday or Wednesdayafter their Wembley visit.

As the final is on a Sunday, Lincoln won't agree to a Tuesday game - but I would be happy with the Wednesday - Lincoln will still feel a bit shattered mentally, That said - if they are 'happy' to play us on the Tuesday - bloody great!!

Users who are viewing this thread