Too much time on my hands, so looked at the thoughts of a superior mind! (1 Viewer)

ps1948

The below thoughts are from a single thread "LiSTen jUST heRe me OuT" started on 22nd December, where one of our members gave us the benefits of his deep and insightful thoughts ad nauseum. Interesting to see he has not been proved right on a single point he made.

If I want us to get beaten I’d want tripe like Bakayoko playing wouldn’t I?
This means that it’s a vital season and surely questions need to be asked why we persist with a negative rigid formation each week and oddly sell non scoring strikers who suddenly score when sold and sign a striker like Godden who now doesn’t score?
The giving away of Clarke Harris an infinitely superior forward - when used to his strengths - than Biamou and Bakayoko is negligent.
We won’t get promoted if we don’t win away games. The team in 15th will go above us if it wins its games in hand.
Nope I’ve put several points across about the concerns I have with Robins
He’s Ian Botham in the 1992 World Cup. A golden arm and a capacity to over achieve to a point but ultimately the house of cards falls down
I don’t think Robins has it in him to achieve at this level
He said we improved the squad so i assume someone is better than him now (in relation to Enobokhare)
Wycombe are above us in the current form table - we are 9th/Not really as Ipswich are near the bottom of the form league/Doncaster would go above us if they win their games in hand.

Obviously, with the benefit of the way the season has gone since then, this was quite easy to come up with - and, Mr G, I fully accept that if the wheels do come off, you have every right to throw this back at me!

Users who are viewing this thread