Tony Mowbray's Tunes ? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Before the big kick-off begins on Saturday a light hearted look at what records I think Tony Mowbray may be listening to right now.
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For-U2
Cigarettes and Alcohol-Oasis-What'll he'll need to get him through the season.
It's Oh So Quiet-Bjork-Ricoh most games.
I Predict A Riot-Kaiser Chiefs-If bottom by Xmas.
Fairies Wear Boots-Black Sabbath-His players really do need to toughen up.
Got Me Under Pressure-ZZ Top-Bloody SISU.
The Size Of A Cow-Wonderstuff-When asked how big is Tim Fisher these days ?
Any more ?

Grendel

Apparently Mowbray sees the only way to rediscover home form is to go back to Sixfields. He doesn't want to upset LAST and BHSB though.
The View From A Hill - Fish springs to mind.

bringbackrattles

Apparently Mowbray sees the only way to rediscover home form is to go back to Sixfields. He doesn't want to upset LAST and BHSB though.
The View From A Hill - Fish springs to mind.
Have you got Script For A Jesters Tear on vinyl ? What an awesome sleeve cover !

Grendel

Have you got Script For A Jesters Tear on vinyl ? What an awesome sleeve cover !

Yes I have and it is. Have a picture 12" disc of lavender - limited edition - also an original master of the universe sleeve by hawkwind which apparently is a bit rare and a picture disc of dark side of the moon.

Also a single "urban gorrilla" banned not long after release

bringbackrattles

Yes I have and it is. Have a picture 12" disc of lavender - limited edition - also an original master of the universe sleeve by hawkwind which apparently is a bit rare and a picture disc of dark side of the moon.

Also a single "urban gorrilla" banned not long after release
I've got some vinyl LP'S and singles that are worth a few bob,but reckon I'm holding on to them.Me and a mate went to the last ever gig at the Odeon in Brum featuring the Cult and kept my ticket,Sad or what !

mrtrench

I came to the wrong conclusion about 8 years ago that I'd sell all my valuable vinyl before everyone who would be interested in rare punk rock was dead. Most valuable would be "Ideal for Living" by Joy Division & "A Factory Sampler" double single (although in truth I gave those away)

bringbackrattles

I came to the wrong conclusion about 8 years ago that I'd sell all my valuable vinyl before everyone who would be interested in rare punk rock was dead. Most valuable would be "Ideal for Living" by Joy Division & "A Factory Sampler" double single (although in truth I gave those away)
I've been near myself in selling my vinyl collection of rock,punk,heavy metal,and pop stuff.In fact recently I took a hundred LP'S and a large selection of 45's to Romans Records at Fargo Village,as he asked me to bring them in and he'd see about buying them etc.He must have been in a mood or something as he decided not to part with any cash,and told me to sell them online.So sod it I took that as a sign to keep hold of them ! In there is early Sex Pistols stuff and I've researched and know they're worth a few bob.Plus classic Captain Beefheart and King Crimson that collecters would want,but I'll keep hold for now and see how I feel in the future.

Grendel

Go on BrinkBackRattles

How many Jethro Tull songs in here;

Steve Waggot and Tony Mowbray meet at the training ground to discuss the build up to the coming season.

“Well Waggo you made a right idiot of yourself didn’t you moaning at City fans for not buying season tickets. Sometimes you really are thick as a brick”

“Steady on Tony. Bit harsh that. The fans need a wakeup call, they are just living in the past – 1987 blah blah blah. Sometimes you need to stand up and tell the truth”

“This was their finest hour though Waggo”

“Whatever. Anyway what did you think of those two East German forwards I got you to look at – old Thorny would have bit my arm off for them two”

“Them? They looked as fat as old Thorny – like Two heavy horses – they would plough that super new grass up in one week – No thanks”

“They are from Locomotive Leipzig!”

“No Waggo they are from a pub side called Locomotive Breath. That’s why Ive got my background staff in, seriously on the player recruitment remember you are the pupil and I am the teacher”

“Oh well – anyway Joy is popping in next week is promising to look at the budget”

“That’s great what the witches promise now then?”

“Don’t be like that. Anyway I.ve heard she may be considering cutting the Director’s to save money now! Remember, put in a good word for me – imagine CCFC without your mate Waggo”

“Now that would be a sweet dream, the sweetest dream of all……”

bringbackrattles

Go on BrinkBackRattles

Steve Waggot and Tony Mowbray meet at the training ground to discuss the build up to the coming season.

“Well Waggo you made a right idiot of yourself didn’t you moaning at City fans for not buying season tickets. Sometimes you really are thick as a brick”

“Steady on Tony. Bit harsh that. The fans need a wakeup call, they are just living in the past – 1987 blah blah blah. Sometimes you need to stand up and tell the truth”

“Whatever. Anyway what did you think of those two East German forwards I got you to look at – old Thorny would have bit my arm off for them two”

“Them? They looked as fat as old Thorny – like Two heavy horses – they would plough that super new grass up in one week – No thanks”

“No Waggo they are from a pub side called Locomotive Breath. That’s why Ive got my background staff in, seriously on the player recruitment remember you are the pupil and I am the teacher”

“Oh well – anyway Joy is popping in next week is promising to look at the budget”

“Don’t be like that. Anyway I.ve heard she may be considering cutting the Director’s to save money now! Remember, put in a good word for me – imagine CCFC without your mate Waggo”

" Come on now stop living in the past.Anyway what about that player from Budapest I know he's a bit of a wind up and a beastie and he's got an aqualung and he's a warchild,but he could form a rare and precious chain with us."
"Go on then tell me his twitter name so I can tweet him ?" " It's @ Darma For One.

bringbackrattles

Go on BrinkBackRattles

STAND UP-THICK AS A BRICK-LIVING IN THE PAST-HEAVY HORSES-LOCOMOTIVE BREATH-WITCHES PROMISE.Have I missed any ?

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread