Tony Mowbray puts Coventry City players through their paces for the first time (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

He had his first Press Conf this morning, didn't he? I wonder what he said?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Barton [on Mowbray]: "He's a very experienced manager and it's massive for the club for Tony Mowbray to come to the club. That's what we needed, a presence.

"The first day he came in he expressed how much he wants to play football, get it down and pass and that's great for me.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Barton: "It was my man for the goal [Barnsley's winner] on Tuesday. Things like that happen in football.

"I was angry and disappointed and I have to make sure on Saturday that if I am marking a man that that he doesn't score. Even the best players, people like John Terry, concede the odd goal from set-pieces."

The odd goal Adam? How many is it this season we've conceded from set pieces as a team?

stupot07

Barton: "It was my man for the goal [Barnsley's winner] on Tuesday. Things like that happen in football.

"I was angry and disappointed and I have to make sure on Saturday that if I am marking a man that that he doesn't score. Even the best players, people like John Terry, concede the odd goal from set-pieces."

The odd goal Adam? How many is it this season we've conceded from set pieces as a team?

It happens rarely in promotion winning sides. Those kind of mistakes need eradicating next season, we have any ambition next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread