Tonights importance has been completely over-exagerated (1 Viewer)

guicey15

Just looking through the forum tonight and seeing people saying "Doncaster winning 1-0, that means were going down, I give up." No matter what happens tonight, we will still be 4 points off safety, still be in the bottom 3 with the same teams, and still have 10 games to play. So i'm struggling to see how tonight is so incredibly important, yes it would be nice if Donny and Forest lost but, as mentioned above, we will be no further from safety after tonight than we were before it. So stop with the defeatist attitude that has seemed to have plaugued many on this site and start thinking more positively. Yes, it will be a struggle to get out of where we are, but having a negative mindset can only drag down the small amount of morale we have left.

Blinxs

An important thing to consider as well is that we have a better goal difference than Doncaster, N Forest and Bristol City so all we need to do is finish on the same amount of points as them at the end of the season and keep our better goal difference and we are safe :D

almac87

Just looking through the forum tonight and seeing people saying "Doncaster winning 1-0, that means were going down, I give up." No matter what happens tonight, we will still be 4 points off safety, still be in the bottom 3 with the same teams, and still have 10 games to play. So i'm struggling to see how tonight is so incredibly important, yes it would be nice if Donny and Forest lost but, as mentioned above, we will be no further from safety after tonight than we were before it. So stop with the defeatist attitude that has seemed to have plaugued many on this site and start thinking more positively. Yes, it will be a struggle to get out of where we are, but having a negative mindset can only drag down the small amount of morale we have left.

I could NOT have put it better myself. Why do we have so many fans who seem oly to eager to capitulate?

Quball

yup kinda getting bored with the whole we're down and out thing at the moment untill its not mathmatically possible theres always hope no matter what the margain may or may not be.

ccfcway

you do know that 6 of those 10 are away from home right ?

just in case, our away record is

played 17 won 0, drawn 3, lost 14

and we have scored 7 in those 17 games

just saying !

Otis

Talk about exaggerating! Please tell me where anyone has said "Doncaster winning 1-0, that means I give up?"

Colonel Mustard

So stop with the defeatist attitude that has seemed to have plaugued many on this site and start thinking more positively. Yes, it will be a struggle to get out of where we are, but having a negative mindset can only drag down the small amount of morale we have left.

stuart_smalley-771299.jpg

Otis

It is very important. Forest last 5 games have won 3, drew 1 and lost 1. A win tonight would show they are very much an in-form team. Doncaster are unbeaten in 4, have just earned a draw away against 2nd place West Ham and a win tonight at home to 3rd place Reading would be massive. Reading have just won 8 games in a row.

Of course they are important. Very important. Wins for Donny and Forest would show these are teams very much on the up.

If we had just got a draw at West Ham and then beaten Reading wouldn't we be thinking we were going to end up well clear of trouble?

Mr T - Sukka!

Just looking through the forum tonight and seeing people saying "Doncaster winning 1-0, that means were going down, I give up." No matter what happens tonight, we will still be 4 points off safety, still be in the bottom 3 with the same teams, and still have 10 games to play. So i'm struggling to see how tonight is so incredibly important, yes it would be nice if Donny and Forest lost but, as mentioned above, we will be no further from safety after tonight than we were before it.

So stop with the positive attitude that has seemed to have plaugued many on this site and start thinking more negatively.

Yes, it will be a struggle to get out of where we are, but having a postive mindset can only drag down the small amount of morale we have left.

See whats been done here?

Users who are viewing this thread