Tonights games 23rd Feb and predictions (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Alkhen

Lyle Taylor misses a gilt-edged chance to finish the game...over-rated imho
Wasn't he the ex Charlton player, who refused to play for them at the end of last season before his 'big move' ?
Just came on to say the same. Not sure what the fuss is with him

Evo1883

Precisely teams can go on a bad run regardless of position and some will retain form.

Relegation is far from over.
I never said it was over

Swansea only dropped 3 points BTW not 6

Brentford and Norwich lost 3 in 20
Swansea and Watford lost 4 in 20

You see my point

5 points at the bottom, is healthier than 5 points at the top Where it can be eradicated often much quicker

All points at the bottom are valuable because teams often struggle to put a run of results together consistently

This is why we still find ourselves 5 points clear of relegation despite only picking up 8 points from the last 27

That was it really

Last edited:

Hobo

I never said it was over

Swansea only dropped 3 points BTW not 6

Brentford and Norwich lost 3 in 20
Swansea and Watford lost 4 in 20

You see my point

5 points at the bottom, is healthier than 5 points at the top Where it can be eradicated often much quicker

All points at the bottom are valuable because teams often struggle to put a run of results together consistently

That was it really

Wycombe 7 points from 5 games.
Reading 3 points from 5 games.

It is a nonsense trying to predict results by league position as the season draws to a close.

Top teams bottle it.
Mid table teams go on holiday.
Bottom teams fight for their lives.

A team will drop in from about 14th is what normally happens. Ok they might survive just. But form goes out of the window in my experience. But what happens is teams have bad weeks and good weeks together.

Watch this space it will be entertaining.

Evo1883

Wycombe 7 points from 5 games.
Reading 3 points from 5 games.

It is a nonsense trying to predict results by league position as the season draws to a close.

Top teams bottle it.
Mid table teams go on holiday.
Bottom teams fight for their lives.

A team will drop in from about 14th is what normally happens. Ok they might survive just. But form goes out of the window in my experience. But what happens is teams have bad weeks and good weeks together.

Watch this space it will be entertaining.
I'm more positive tonight than I've been for about a month tbh... After tomorrow, the clouds open and we can start looking to finish the season strong

16 points from 15 matches should be enough

We got 17 points from our last 15

no_loyalty

Getting less & less game time now... Almost like they've realised he's not all that?

Wolves should have sent him back to Shrewsbury, at least he would be playing every week.

better days

Getting less & less game time now... Almost like they've realised he's not all that?
I was shocked when Wolves gave him a 5 year contract
Most people who saw him play and train regularly didn't think he was progressing and was easy for opponents to work out
The lad really needs to work at his game so defenders are guessing when he gets the ball

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Not sure about Luton having checked their next 10 games. They could go way clear of us or be in some trouble
Sheff W - H
Nottm F - A
Norwich - A
Rotherham - A
Swansea - H
Coventry - H
Preston - A
Derby - A
Barnsley - H
Wycombe - A

superskyblue

I was shocked when Wolves gave him a 5 year contract
Most people who saw him play and train regularly didn't think he was progressing and was easy for opponents to work out
The lad really needs to work at his game so defenders are guessing when he gets the ball
Not an ounce of football intelligence in him.

Otis

Good to see all those mad predictions that Rotherham were safe because they won a couple of games isn't at all true.
I never understood that at all. They had a mini little run and were immediately written off for relegation.

🤷‍♂️

SBAndy

I fancy that could be Blackburn.

speedie87

I never understood that at all. They had a mini little run and were immediately written off for relegation.

🤷‍♂️

I like looking on other teams forums. QPR fans were mostly saying they were def down in jan. blues and Wednesday reckon they are down a lot of our fans do especially after a defeat. Looked at Rotherham forum after the weekend defeat and loads of them were still confident they’d be fine.

higgs

What is Rooney giving his players the fuckrs are flying?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Magwitch

It is down to us now, after tonight apart from Bournemouth we have finished with the top six and the current form team Cardiff most the ones around us have all or most of them to play out of 15/16 games that is significant, we have also finished with Wednesday, Brum and in form Forest, there are no easy games in this division but there are better runs of games after tonight we couldn’t pick a better run of fixtures with our walking wounded getting back and upto speed at last after a tough and horrendous run of injuries to crucial players.

We have had our best players from last season Kelly, Rose, Godden, Marosi and Dabo all missing together plus Walker that’s over half our best team add newbie DaCosta I’d challenge any team in our league to withstand that. Brentford and tv commentators were pointing to Ivan Toney missing Saturday as asignificant reason for their poor showing we have had our first choice strike force out for almost three months and at two matches a week that’s a lot of games to miss looking at our remaining fixtures winning half has to be a reasonable target. There will be bumps in the road but with a full selection to pick and our better players available we are a decent team. So it’s down to us to grasp the nettle hopefully starting tonight.

gally9

It is down to us now, after tonight apart from Bournemouth we have finished with the top six and the current form team Cardiff most the ones around us have all or most of them to play out of 15/16 games that is significant, we have also finished with Wednesday, Brum and in form Forest, there are no easy games in this division but there are better runs of games after tonight we couldn’t pick a better run of fixtures with our walking wounded getting back and upto speed at last after a tough and horrendous run of injuries to crucial players.

We have had our best players from last season Kelly, Rose, Godden, Marosi and Dabo all missing together plus Walker that’s over half our best team add newbie DaCosta I’d challenge any team in our league to withstand that. Brentford and tv commentators were pointing to Ivan Toney missing Saturday as asignificant reason for their poor showing we have had our first choice strike force out for almost three months and at two matches a week that’s a lot of games to miss looking at our remaining fixtures winning half has to be a reasonable target. There will be bumps in the road but with a full selection to pick and our better players available we are a decent team. So it’s down to us to grasp the nettle hopefully starting tonight.

This is no time for a fair and balanced post like this .... ( whole heartedly agree )

Magwitch

What is Rooney giving his players the fuckrs are flying?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think Derby had decent players and potential to be a good team.
I also think like Frank Lampard that Rooney is using Derby for his managerial apprenticeship possibly with Everton in his eyes.
He is doing a good job to fair.

Users who are viewing this thread