Tommorows bet (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Anyone not got reading in an accumulator ?

if not, whats the logic ?

wingy

Hope you have better luck than last week ,hav'nt they lost 3 in their last five ,6-1 for City tommorrow ,if we're winning at half time get your money on the loss at full time,hate to say it ,hope i'm wrong.

bamalamafizzfazz

Wingy

I have been laying bets on our opposition to be winning at half time followed by laying the Sky Blues to win at 90 mins for weeks.

It's getting ridiculous!

wingy

Hey Tommorow could just be that day,its got to happen once in a season ,they may just under estimate us Bamalam,but please don't go on my word ,Ihave predicted all the home wins this season when most have had us down to lose,but i genuinely worry tommorrow with the injuries and moral sapping games last week .

Astute

Wingy

I have been laying bets on our opposition to be winning at half time followed by laying the Sky Blues to win at 90 mins for weeks.

It's getting ridiculous!

I have won a small fortune this season on us winning then losing. Last game had us to be winning half time then to lose. Got 40 on betfair with £5 on it. Was as pissed off as anyone and I won £200. Won lots more against Blackpool. Would prefer the points easily. Wife couldn't understand how I could be so unhappy after winning so much for small stakes. Not having a bet this week. We need the points too much.

SkyBlueMania

Very rarely do I bet on Coventry to win or lose, feels like i'm jinxing us one way or another. Just stuck £20 on Bayern, Fulham, Birmingham and Celtic at 5.9 :pimp:

oggys nose

Juat stuck a few quid on cov to be winning at half time and lose the game .... 25/1

Kiss of death we will just lose without taking the lead!!!

Astute

Juat stuck a few quid on cov to be winning at half time and lose the game .... 25/1

Kiss of death we will just lose without taking the lead!!!

Same bet on betfair was 38 earlier. Should still be about the same now. Had a fiver same thing against Ipswich at 40. Got £200 back. Would have prefered win though.

skybluejelly

I have won a small fortune this season on us winning then losing. Last game had us to be winning half time then to lose. Got 40 on betfair with £5 on it. Was as pissed off as anyone and I won £200. Won lots more against Blackpool. Would prefer the points easily. Wife couldn't understand how I could be so unhappy after winning so much for small stakes. Not having a bet this week. We need the points too much.

got to be the sensible bet..my son always looks at me gone out but £300 up this year at home for £5 stake each time..

if you want to profit in betting you can have no loyalty;)

Astute

Just looked. cov reading 34, draw reading 24 and cov cov 16.5 They are expecting us to be losing at half time

Astute

34 is 33/1 16.5 is 15 and half to one. On betting exchange it is how much you win including your stake. For instance 2 is evens.3is 2/1 4 is 3/1. Put a quid on 4 and get 4 quid if you win. Last game I put £5 on at 40. Got £200 back. 5x40 is 200

ccfcway

34 is 33/1 16.5 is 15 and half to one. On betting exchange it is how much you win including your stake. For instance 2 is evens.3is 2/1 4 is 3/1. Put a quid on 4 and get 4 quid if you win. Last game I put £5 on at 40. Got £200 back. 5x40 is 200

pleased for your win pal, but mentioning you won £200 three times in the same thread

:p

Astute

pleased for your win pal, but mentioning you won £200 three times in the same thread

:p

Last time was an explanation and I am using my phone which is a bit harder to keep up with things.

oggys nose

Same bet on betfair was 38 earlier. Should still be about the same now. Had a fiver same thing against Ipswich at 40. Got £200 back. Would have prefered win though.

Yeah would prefer a cov win but bit of cash in your pocket helps make up for it !!!

ccfcway

went for

Man Utd
Reading
Fulham
Blackburn
Rangers
Celtic
Southampton
Sheff Utd

Just Sheff Utd not winning

Users who are viewing this thread