Tom leach (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Works for the telegraph.

Not sure he's best placed for a q and a really? Just looks like answering the bullshit from kids.

"Where will be play next year" type crap.

Evo1883

Is this the young lad who tries to make the grass being cut at Ryton breaking news? That kind of journo

ovduk78

Is he their chief sports cut and paster or just cut and paste snippets on the mighty CCFC?

CanadianCCFC

“Cian Tyler penned a new deal earlier this week that got fans wondering if Billson was leaving. He isn't, do not panic.”
No disrespect to Billson but why would we panic?

Nick

Administrator
Seems to be a decent bloke, obviously a fan. Wants to make his mark by doing live Q&As why not? We’ve already benefitted from his willingness to be open on social media, better to use that than reject it IMO.
I appreciate that he was honest and up front about having targets and numbers to meet.

In the past people have bullshitted about that sort of thing.

mark82

I appreciate that he was honest and up front about having targets and numbers to meet.

In the past people have bullshitted about that sort of thing.

Yep, we all have to do things in our jobs sometimes that we don't agree with. Unfortunately this is how journalism is now, and its not unique to the Telegraph.

Alkhen

Local news paper sports headlines remind me of those Ads on Teletext for clubcall and team talk e.g

SKYBLUES TARGET WORLD CUP ACE
Call at £1.99 per min for the story

Turns out we are signing an aging Steve Staunton

Users who are viewing this thread