Today’s red cards (1 Viewer)

Blind-Faith

So red cards today in the Huddersfield game and Watford game , Huddersfield one was soft I think and Watford one the guy does slip a bit but looks a little two footed but does win the ball, can’t make my mind up on either of them, anyone else got any thoughts???

Blind-Faith

Just thought it was a topic for discussion that’s all, my apologies if it doesn’t live up to your expectations....

Otis

Just thought it was a topic for discussion that’s all, my apologies if it doesn’t live up to your expectations....
giphy.gif

Terry_dactyl

Please try to remember that when city don’t have a game we only discuss existentialism/the work of Simone de Beauvoir and at a push the philosophy of art...don’t get me started on aesthetics!

As an aside I thought neither were red cards...red being such a brutal, unique and varied colour. Holding as it does the dichotomy of being both the colour of Cupid and the devil...however this was with the advantage of seeing them slowed down. My initial thoughts were that both were sending offs...especially Capoue’s.

Otis

Please try to remember that when city don’t have a game we only discuss existentialism/the work of Simone de Beauvoir and at a push the philosophy of art...don’t get me started on aesthetics!

As an aside I thought neither were red cards...red being such a brutal, unique and varied colour. Holding as it does the dichotomy of being both the colour of Cupid and the devil...however this was with the advantage of seeing them slowed down. My initial thoughts were that both were sending offs...especially Capoue’s.
The answer surely is to play all football in slow motion.

Something akin to Barcelona.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

No need to apologise , B.F especially with some of the shit that gets posted on here by the same people every day, morning, afternoon and night , so you feel free to post what you think .

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread