Transfer Rumour To put things into perspective..... (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Alexander 17 (0 league apps)
Brockbank 20 (3 league apps and 1 non league)
Edwards 22 (1 league appearance 22 non league)
Zouma 21 (1 senior career league appearance)
White 17 (1 senior league app)
King-harmes 17 (1 career league apps)
Graham 17 (1 career league app)
Weir 24 (8 league career apps)
Politic 19 (1 football league appearance 9 not league apps
Brown 18 (1 league apps)
Darcy 18 (1 league apps)

Subs
Locket 16 (0 league apps)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Alexander 17 (0 league apps)
Brockbank 20 (3 league apps and 1 non league)
Edwards 22 (1 league appearance 22 non league)
Zouma 21 (1 senior career league appearance)
White 17 (1 senior league app)
King-harmes 17 (1 career league apps)
Graham 17 (1 career league app)
Weir 24 (8 league career apps)
Politic 19 (1 football league appearance 9 not league apps
Brown 18 (1 league apps)
Darcy 18 (1 league apps)

Subs
Locket 16 (0 league apps)

Exactly why I am pissed off.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

cc84cov

We will see where we are at soon enough scrapped a 1-0 last week we could of drawn against a poor Southend team and then the draw against their under 7’s today 24 shots we had today & I’ve been blaming creativity

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Why is this down as a transfer rumour?

But yes, that is a team that you'd expect to see as a development side in Checkatrade (or whatever it's called now) andeven then it's on the young side. We've put out older teams in the PDL

Evo1883

To put things into perspective, we got 4 points from 4 games last season without playing any real good sides...

4 points from 2 games so far this season

weecohawena

We were poor today. With Kelly sitting the full backs and wide men didn't do nearly enough. Can't remember Bakayoko touching the ball first half. Playing Biamou left wing when he came on was also very strange. Defensively we looked solid but they offered absolutely nothing.

mark_ccfc

Give them chance to settle into the season, if we potentially could have had 4 or 5 goals in a game with a poor performance imagine what we could do with a good performance. Things will be a lot different when Allen and Godden get up to speed.

Grendel

Give them chance to settle into the season, if we potentially could have had 4 or 5 goals in a game with a poor performance imagine what we could do with a good performance. Things will be a lot different when Allen and Godden get up to speed.

This opposition though is a special case it’s not going to reappear again

skyblue1991

So you are happy our professional football team drew 0-0 to a team that had under 20 professional league games in total under their belt?

stupot07

but his comments are just hyperbole.
I may as well say we failed to score against an up and coming keeper who may well play for England one day, it's just meaningless waffle.
How can you say bolton arent the worst side in the league? Just look at their starting line up. Today should have been a gimme but we blew it

higgs

They probably have played more games together at u18s than our lot have played together

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

I may as well say we failed to score against an up and coming keeper who may well play for England one day, it's just meaningless waffle.
Have to say given his experience to date, whether he plays for England or not is pretty irrelevant. I'm not one to get overly upset at performances (Robins's hands are tied to a certain degree, we've done well with him overall so he's allowed a few shockers for balance!) but if ever there was a game it's inexcusable to score in, that was it!

Ultimately, the team without a home couldn't beat the team without any players!

Now that's by no means a Robins Out, and nor should it be whatever happens this season, really. But... that's as close as you get to a nailed on three points around here.

Grendel

So if england started a World Cup campaign and drew nil nil against Gibraltar that’s ok as potentially they could be the best team in the Group?

clint van damme

How can you say bolton arent the worst side in the league? Just look at their starting line up. Today should have been a gimme but we blew it

I'm not saying they aren't I'm saying I don't know.
How many of the teams in league 1 this year have you seen?
Of course I'm not happy with the result but there is so much reactionary nonsense on here.
Wigan won this league in 2015 - 2016, they won 3 of their first 12 games.
Sheff utd won this league in 2016 - 2017, they won 1 of their first 4.
Blackburn were promoted in 2nd 2017 - 2018, won 1 of their first 4

as mentioned in the thread title, perspective.

Evo1883

I'm not saying they aren't I'm saying I don't know.
How many of the teams in league 1 this year have you seen?
Of course I'm not happy with the result but there is so much reactionary nonsense on here.
Wigan won this league in 2015 - 2016, they won 3 of their first 12 games.
Sheff utd won this league in 2016 - 2017, they won 1 of their first 4.
Blackburn were promoted in 2nd 2017 - 2018, won 1 of their first 4

as mentioned in the thread title, perspective.

This is an embarrassing meltdown on here tonight even for skybluetalks standards

Sky Blue Harry H

Although the result is poor, we should be berating the officials; if it had been one decision - that's football, but at least 3.goals/penalties they cost us. If we'd won 3-0, there would have been none of this angst (and yes, of course I'm gutted)

skyblue1991

It's was Bolton's youth team who have just about played 20 professional football games in total between them.

We drew 0-0

I wasn't expecting us to thrash them 10-0 but we should've fucking won that game before a ball was kicked.

Sick Boy

To put things into perspective, we got 4 points from 4 games last season without playing any real good sides...

4 points from 2 games so far this season

It’s the same old story of dropping points against teams that others get 6 off. It’s not good enough.

SeaSeeEffCee

My god we are 2 games in have 4 points and you'd think we'd just been relegated
embarrassing mindset
The embarrassing mindset is how accepting our fans are of abject mediocrity. Any team in League One would be extremely disappointed in to have got that result today, yet here we are trying to sugar coat it.

Users who are viewing this thread