To many negative people on here (1 Viewer)

wolfie

We won today, 3 points of the play offs only 9pts of the top! And if you read most of the threads and post on here you would not know we had a great day. I know we could lose 10 points because of admin but there is no guarantee that it's going to happen this season. The players got a result today. I don't care if we win our last few games by playing badly and just win by a goal to nil. As long as we win.

Tonylinc

We won today, 3 points of the play offs only 9pts of the top! And if you read most of the threads and post on here you would not know we had a great day. I know we could lose 10 points because of admin but there is no guarantee that it's going to happen this season. The players got a result today. I don't care if we win our last few games by playing badly and just win by a goal to nil. As long as we win.
I share your joy my friend but I think the negativity comes from the performance. It was not good and could have resulted in a loss.

Flying Fokker

What about the beautiful game, entertainment and bums on seats? I would take the ugly win any time if we keep winning away from home. But as a fan I want to see some decent football as well.

wolfie

I understand the frustration of watching a match that is not of a good std. But after everything that is happening of the field just to get a win is a bonus. I'm not into what could of happened, after 90 min we were the victors. And still in with a chance of the play offs.

Otis

Think he was being sarcastic.

We were poor yesterday. Had we played a stronger team it might have been a different outcome, but we didn't.

We played poorly but were still in full control of the game. Hartlepool offered nothing.

We now have to look to next week and Pompey.

Bit of a worry as we will be now without Clarke and Baker. Our two top goalscorers. Going to be tough.

Users who are viewing this thread