2 MK Dons: 6/1
3 Swindon: 13/2
4 Notts C: 10/1
5 Doncaster: 11/1
6 CCFC: 14/1

Seems bookies not impressed so far

PUSB

kg82

Because odds change all the time! If we win the next game they'll shorten again!

skybluenewman

I personally think we have a good enough team to win the league. I think the biggest problem is team moral. I think if we can get 2-3 wins in a row then it will lift the whole team and we will start to see more attractive football. Put it this way after we scored on Tuesday we had a fantastic run for about 15-20 mins where i thought we were going to go 2 up. Shame about the sloppy defending in the second half. If Sheffield have been give the favourites position i think we can easily match them. I predict a 2-0 win on saturday with cody to score and super sub ball to get the second. The new season starts saturday, everyone get down there and get behind the team and enough of this booing, not good for team spirit!!!

Gaz

I think MK Dons will win it, but my dark horses for the league is Donny.

Martin180

So we are below midtable yet the bookies have us 6th favourite , looks like they fancy us after all :)

Yorkshire SB

I don't think we should fear anyone, and the league is there for the taking. That Sheffield United team have had a year to get used to this division and the players have been together for a longer period of time. Irrespective of our first half performance we should have taken all three points yesterday, and at 14/1 that's defo worth a tenner!

Grendel

I think MK Dons will win it, but my dark horses for the league is Donny.

But Dean Saunders is a rubbish manager isn't he?

Astute

I put a fair bit of cash on Yeovil to win at 120 with Betfair. I have now layed them at 36. Punters have been taking it. I have more than trebled my cash on them. Someone has now offered 55. Took 110 on Portsmouth a couple of days ago. They are now down to 70.

The markets always move. If you spot big odds just take them. When the odds come down a lot lower you lay them. You don't even need the cash in your account to lay a club you have already had a bet on at higher odds as long as you don't lay more than you stand to win. I am slightly in profit at the moment, but have clubs to win worth hundreds. These will also get layed as their odds come down. Easy money at this time of the season.

Real

I don't think we should fear anyone, and the league is there for the taking. That Sheffield United team have had a year to get used to this division and the players have been together for a longer period of time. Irrespective of our first half performance we should have taken all three points yesterday, and at 14/1 that's defo worth a tenner!

You've got to love mug punters.

Grendel

Is he ?

I can't say I know enough about him tbh, but I feel they have a decent side anyway.

I was being somewhat ironic. When I posted one of my thorn stats it showed he had the worst win ratio of all managers in league one.

Certain people argued Saunders record at Wrexham should not count as they are non league.

I agree Saunders is a good manager. Now mackay has left the building he will do what he did at Wrexham - win football matches.

ccfcway

some what shocked wthat our odds have lengthened, what with AT saying this morning.....

"We’ve laid down a statement that we’re going to give it a go this season – we’ve made a decent start"

Users who are viewing this thread