Tiny Light at the End of the Tunnel (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_up_north

Yes we lost 6-1, but at last I saw a side with some guts, desire, not seen that for a while. I hope we can keep it up, as we will move up the table with ease if we can. The new players have made a real difference, Bailey looks class, Moussa was outstanding. Bakers cross for out goal was superb. So come on City, you have the support, let get this show on the road.... well Oldham saturday... first win, I think so.

Paxman II

I agree entirely! Robins loanees are already looking far better than the players we have. So much then for AT's hand picked players huh?

redsox

Facebook User
:) I really hope that you're right , not sure how much more losing I can take!.....lol

Astute

I fully agree. We played for 90 mins. We competed for 90 mins. The score suggests a one sided game. The performance was all we could have hoped for plus more. Each of the goals they scored deserved to win a game.

Lord_Nampil

We played for 90 mins, yes it was 6-1 but we played very open football against an Arsenal side with a strike force that played in euro 2012 and cost a lot more than our team!!! So playing the way we did shows we had a go, for 90 mins and didn't try and park the bus for 90 mins!!! We are a league one side, play for 90 mins like that and we will do a lot better than we have in the last 5 league games!!!

In Robins we Trust!!!!

Rich

It's weird isn't it. It was 6-1 but it wasn't a drubbing. City were actually the better team for the first half and we didn't look too bad on the ball in the second.

Users who are viewing this thread