Tin Star (1 Viewer)

Malaka

Had Sky fitted when I moved and the guy downloaded Tin Star. It is brilliant. Has anyone else indulged?

Malaka

Indeed! Tim Roth was really good, apparently there is going to be a second season

ajsccfc

Started well but fell off a cliff for me, it felt as though it had different writers attempting a different genre each episode.

Otis

Started well but fell off a cliff for me, it felt as though it had different writers attempting a different genre each episode.
Yeah. I recall we had that conversation previously.

At times it was all over the place.

ajsccfc

One thing I did love about it is that it looks amazing throughout, BC and Alberta are stunning.

xcraigx

Yep, I enjoyed the first few episodes then it just started making no sense at all so I give up. It's a shame because Tim Roth was excellent as usual.

Otis

It is batshit crazy for sure.

It's all over the place, but somehow Roth is the glue that sort of holds it all together.

Otis

Up to episode 8 now and have to say, though still a bit bonkers in places, this season is a lot more linear and all the better for it.

Am enjoying it so much more, even though the Jim Worth character seems to have complete free reign to wave guns about, shoot people, smash things up, threaten everyone and steal stuff without challenge or question.

Much, much better though.

Last edited:

vow

It is batshit crazy for sure.

It's all over the place, but somehow Roth is the glue that sort of holds it all together.
Got it taped for later viewing (perhaps), is it Batshit Crazy as in Twin Peaks type crazy?

Otis

Never saw Twin Peaks.

It's thrilling, but unbelievable. There doesn't seem to be any repercussion, consequence, or of bringing to justice for any death, murder, attack, theft etc.

It's like the lawless west, but I think that's the point. Comes across very much like it's a modern western, with old western values, or lack of them.

Mcbean

Recorded the first one in series two last night - when Tim gets going hes not shy and creating mayhem !

Users who are viewing this thread