Time to Move on (1 Viewer)

gary_ccfcforever

We can Mourn all we like but fact is the boys need us more than ever!

I have 8 seats left on the coach for Saturday 8.30am Nuneaton Bus Station. 9am Cov baths. £15 return. We have a 3050 allocation and still havnt sold 1000.

Playoffs are still on the radar!!

Lets get behind the team PUSB

wingy

Hiya Gaz ,could'nt agree more ,lets stick with the Boys,lets get on with it ,put me down for a seat.

Ashdown1

'The boys'........................I'm afraid they pretty much all come in the category of mercenary shits who'd leave you overnight for a few extra quid !!!....................You've done a good job with these coaches this term though Gaz, the club and players do not deserve you !!

Otis

I have 8 seats left on the coach for Saturday 8.30am Nuneaton Bus Station. 9am Cov baths. £15 return. We have a 3050 allocation and still havnt sold 1000.

That's exactly who we need Mourninho.

fernandopartridge

'The boys'........................I'm afraid they pretty much all come in the category of mercenary shits who'd leave you overnight for a few extra quid !!!....................You've done a good job with these coaches this term though Gaz, the club and players do not deserve you !!

The players aren't to blame for Robins fucking off.

I agree with the opening post tbh.

Ashdown1

No you're right Fernando but football being football determines they all have a similar set of values when it comes to loyalty. I don't blame the fans like Tommy Twatkins, they have been superb this year !

ccfcway

I'm more than happy to move on. Any news on the club releasing a kit next year to celebrate 26 years since winning the FA Cup ?

Finally someone positive. You couldnt be more right. The lads need us. We need to help them and get then thru this tough time. ATm, without a manager, we're all they have to motivate them, so lets wipe away our tears, get out our CCFC scarfs and back our boys! THIS SEASON IS NOT OVER YET!

Steve.B50

Well done Gary
You have done great with these away trips and your right lets just all get behind the team.
See you up there (Again) lol

Users who are viewing this thread