Time For Everyone To Twist And Shout (1 Viewer)

Hobo

If SISU had come in and said this club has been poorly ran
For so many years this is why. Also the rent is ridiculous, we need revenues streams for the club to survive. This is our business plan.

ACL sell the stadium to us this is our offer. You won't okay we will have to build our own.

If SiSU had been like that every fan would be behind them. They haven't. They have excluded fans, followed their own agenda and are in it for themselves not CCFC or football fans.

Their goal is probably still plan A or B, Their route to it probably plan D or E.

They will go when it suites them win or loose. It is the potential legacy or lack of legacy that worries me.

I am glad she spoke, she had an opportunity to try and convince me about their plans. She hasn't she has confirmed my suspicions and fears about SISU and their agenda.

I would like to say we have hit bottom and we can at least move onwards and upwards. I feel worse is yet to come.

So I say to every Coventry fan fight for what you believe in: Coventry City Football Club and its history and its community fabric.

It doesn't matter whether you blame SISU, ACL, CCC or the FL or indeed all of them: Protest and keep the protest in the public eye and don't rely on one type of protest. None of the above like bad publicity. I believe the fans have started to influence people and I believe we can influence things even more. But we have to fight on all fronts and from all angles. It's time for the fans to TWIST AND SHOUT.

thaiskyblue

If SISU had come in and said this club has been poorly ran
For so many years this is why. Also the rent is ridiculous, we need revenues streams for the club to survive. This is our business plan.

ACL sell the stadium to us this is our offer. You won't okay we will have to build our own.

shake it up baby now !!!!
If SiSU had been like that every fan would be behind them. They haven't. They have excluded fans, followed their own agenda and are in it for themselves not CCFC or football fans.

Their goal is probably still plan A or B, Their route to it probably plan D or E.

They will go when it suites them win or loose. It is the potential legacy or lack of legacy that worries me.

I am glad she spoke, she had an opportunity to try and convince me about their plans. She hasn't she has confirmed my suspicions and fears about SISU and their agenda.

I would like to say we have hit bottom and we can at least move onwards and upwards. I feel worse is yet to come.

So I say to every Coventry fan fight for what you believe in: Coventry City Football Club and its history and its community fabric.

It doesn't matter whether you blame SISU, ACL, CCC or the FL or indeed all of them: Protest and keep the protest in the public eye and don't rely on one type of protest. None of the above like bad publicity. I believe the fans have started to influence people and I believe we can influence things even more. But we have to fight on all fronts and from all angles. It's time for the fans to TWIST AND SHOUT.

hailccfc

Banned
I'm curious what would you protest to the council for? Are you suggesting they cave to whatever sisu offer? JS has made it abundantly clear their is no such thing as compromise in her world, so if she will not compromise, then either sisu must cave to whatever sisu demand, or they stand firm until sisu have no choice to sell.

For all her bluster, she will ultimately answer to her investors. If they continue to make a massive loss as she claim, how long before her investors jump ship? Hedge fund investors are ruthless, they aren't interested in sitting around on an investment for 5 years with no likelihood of profit - they will cut their losses. Without the Ricoh to dump its bad debt, the company will have to absorb it. Investors will not wait longer than 3 years - after all it was after 2-3 years that sisu started selling everything they could!

Hobo

Hailccfc,
I have no reason to protest to the council. But some people on here blame them wholly or partially for our situation.

My point is whatever your view be proactive. Even if the message is both sides need to compromise.

Rather than squabble on here as to what the best form of protest is; I believe a multi fronted strategy is required and lets keep the protests live and creative. Every little helps.

And if some fans are happy with SISU plans and progress and wish to continue their support by attending matches at Sixfields then that is their right. My protests are not at fans they are not responsible for our plight. But if you have a passion about what has been happening to our club do something and support your beliefs.

ricohroar

How about using the cash we have saved in tickets to hire a privet investigator, get a few photos of Joy. See how hard faced she is when we make her public.....
My guess is she will shit it and her tone will change.

ricohroar

At the end of the day they have taken our team from us. We have the power to get it back. Standing on a hill is good, but it's a slow process. If we want it back we have to hit them hard. I know a lot on here arnt for the harsh tactic. But we have to make them feel what we do.
If you want piece, prepare first for war!
There will be no happy ending here. In ever battle even the winner is wounded.
They have gone against our wishes and moved us. People arnt prepared to get every game called off, which would soon end this saga. If we put fisher and seppala right where they don't want to be, I'm sure they too will start to feel uncomfortable!!! At the minute they are having an easy ride.
I personally can't see how fisher can walk from car to stadium? You think if Leeds, west ham or Millwall were in this situation he would? I think not.... It's a credit our fans arnt like theirs, but as in life.

Survival of the fittest ....... Like it or not!

Tonylinc

At the end of the day they have taken our team from us. We have the power to get it back. Standing on a hill is good, but it's a slow process. If we want it back we have to hit them hard. I know a lot on here arnt for the harsh tactic. But we have to make them feel what we do.
If you want piece, prepare first for war!
There will be no happy ending here. In ever battle even the winner is wounded.
They have gone against our wishes and moved us. People arnt prepared to get every game called off, which would soon end this saga. If we put fisher and seppala right where they don't want to be, I'm sure they too will start to feel uncomfortable!!! At the minute they are having an easy ride.
I personally can't see how fisher can walk from car to stadium? You think if Leeds, west ham or Millwall were in this situation he would? I think not.... It's a credit our fans arnt like theirs, but as in life.

Survival of the fittest ....... Like it or not!
Your absolutely right. Do you think that that was in their minds when they first bought the club.......Oh it's only little Coventry....they might moan a bit but we will be able to get our way here

Users who are viewing this thread