Time for a Protest outside the Council House? (1 Viewer)

Samo

I'm no fan of SISU but the council and it's ACL puppets are going to kill our club.
So....

ThisManHere

Yeah that will show them. Crack out the piss stained bedsheet with a mispelt slogan on it, gather up around fifty social outcasts and a wooden child sized coffin.

You're onto a winner.

Samo

Yeah that will show them. Crack out the piss stained bedsheet with a mispelt slogan on it, gather up around fifty social outcasts and a wooden child sized coffin.

You're onto a winner.

You can mock but councils do not like protests, they don't want the rest of our voting citizens thinking they are unpopular. It's attention they can well do without

adamdav68

You're onto a winner.
I live in the door oppersite, please let me know when cos I will move to hill fields

Jackoskyblue

We're only having you on mate as the above post is usually what happens at these protests, never seem to work

Diehard Si

I'd much sooner spend the energy trying to get SISU to find a buyer ( not an 'investor') so we can get rid of them.

Covcraig@bury

Totally agree. The council and ACL are mercenaries . This football club is part of the community of Coventry . And belongs to the people of Coventry . Any money the council ever had is from the tax payers of Coventry. I'm up for the protest. Anyone who thinks this is a laugh can go and support the villa,feck off all who mock your not worth the steam off my piss

Grendel

Most people in here will be giving them a standing ovation as this is what they have wanted all along.

ThisManHere

Totally agree. The council and ACL are mercenaries . This football club is part of the community of Coventry . And belongs to the people of Coventry . Any money the council ever had is from the tax payers of Coventry. I'm up for the protest. Anyone who thinks this is a laugh can go and support the villa,feck off all who mock your not worth the steam off my piss
<br />
<br />

No YOU fuck off you spastic.

It's the way you disorganised cunts protest that is laughable not the protest itself.

Go and support the Villa...? Just because you're bored of your shit council estate life, a job pairing socks and your mum rimming your hairy arse after school every Thursday when you were a kid don't take it out on me...c**t.

Houdi

You can mock but councils do not like protests, they don't want the rest of our voting citizens thinking they are unpopular. It's attention they can well do without
With 43 out of 54 seats I doubt if the ruling council will be losing much sleep over any planned protest. Coventry like a lot of places is a virtual 1 party state.

Samo

Alright, calm down calm down! :whistle:

Samo

With 43 out of 54 seats I doubt if the ruling council will be losing much sleep over any planned protest. Coventry like a lot of places is a virtual 1 party state.

I hear ya and you are probably right. It just feels like we should do something. It's an emotional response I know, but then football (or at least loyalty to a team) is an emotional business.

torchomatic

Bit OTT, aren't you?

<br />
<br />

No YOU fuck off you spastic.

It's the way you disorganised cunts protest that is laughable not the protest itself.

Go and support the Villa...? Just because you're bored of your shit council estate life, a job pairing socks and your mum rimming your hairy arse after school every Thursday when you were a kid don't take it out on me...c**t.

Covcraig@bury

Bit of a gob shite if you ask me, are you reminiscing of your childhood ? I think you may need some help you nasty little boy

lordsummerisle

Didn't Wingy's daughter do a protest outside there years ago when she was about 15 or 16?

Think it was to get them to build the stadium in the first place or something?

wingy

Didn't Wingy's daughter do a protest outside there years ago when she was about 15 or 16?

Think it was to get them to build the stadium in the first place or something?

It was just prior to this lot coming in Lord ,to try and influence the Council to help the Club in many of the ways currently espoused ,strange how views can turn on their head ,seems Hypercritical but none the less genuinely felt.

torchomatic

I hope she didn't negotiate the rent!

It was just prior to this lot coming in Lord ,to try and influence the Council to help the Club in many of the ways currently espoused ,strange how views can turn on their head ,seems Hypercritical but none the less genuinely felt.

JHarding1987

<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
&amp;lt;</p>
<p>&lt;p&gt;I said a week ago we should march through the City centre ending up at the council house, they are killing our club because they are no longer getting the easy money they made sitting on their added. ACL &amp; the council put the club where it is, well greatly contributed. Richardson, Mcginnity, Fletcher, Ranson guilty partners. SISU just naive & made mistakes, but at least they are keeping they club afloat.</p>

Last edited:

Covcraig@bury

JH1987,

Totally agree. The council & ACL should give the ground to Sisu rent free for ten years. So revinue from those streams can be reinvested into the club.after ten years the option to buy all shares should be made available to the owners.
The owner whoever they are need total control if ccfc are to move forward and succeed .
CCC & ACL your killing our club and community!!!!!
SORT IT OUT NOW

coundonskyblue

<p>
JH1987,</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Totally agree. The council &amp; ACL should give the ground to Sisu rent free for ten years. So revinue from those streams can be reinvested into the club.after ten years the option to buy all shares should be made available to the owners.</p>
<p>The owner whoever they are need total control if ccfc are to move forward and succeed .</p>
<p>CCC &amp; ACL your killing our club and community!!!!!</p>
<p> SORT IT OUT NOW

The club have had a rent free year and it hasn't helped the club so far.

Covcraig@bury

But they have also not had the revinue streams needed to reinvest. Without this the owners whoever they are will not survive.

Covcraig@bury

It Proberly has at the moment,but look outside the box, it could and should be better.
We all want what's best for our club and a three way split is not going to achieve anything . If my business was in this situation I would have closed down ages ago. You can't run a large concern knowing your hands are tied behind your back and there's a noose around your neck.
If I was Sisu at this time I would sell all my assets and walk away.

Macca

I ll give Sisu their due, they choose their victims very well. We ll be selling Sisu t shirts next

Skybluefaz

&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
<br />
No YOU feck off you spastic.<br />
<br />
It's the way you disorganised c-units protest that is laughable not the protest itself.<br />
<br />
Go and support the Villa...? Just because you're bored of your shit council estate life, a job pairing socks and your mum rimming your hairy arse after school every Thursday when you were a kid don't take it out on me...c-unit.

>so are you coming on the protest or not?

Flying Fokker

So, how about you set yourselves up and have a practice at the Ricoh on Saturday?

You will get your banners carried by stewards if you contact SISU beforehand. No need to worry about fire certificates or anything like that.

By the way, you will not get many people shouting 'fuck off council, council fuck off' though.

Why? Because the majority of people do not support your stance.

I've seen some rubbish written about this long drawn out saga but this protest idea takes the biscuit.

Last edited:

Covcraig@bury

Could always follow the sky blue trust ??? What have they done ? Fook all, in fact no one has so let's just lay down and die.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Please go and protest at the council. Please, please, please.

Firstly we could enjoy the spectre of you and all your 'believers' clambering out of the same Montego. And secondly, there's every liability you'll meet someone there sufficiently well informed to demonstrate the foolishness of your stance in public.

Please go

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread