Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

I missed him getting interviewed by CWR as I was on my way into the ground.

Did anyone catch it.

He hasn't really said much since the council made their decision.

chiefdave

Can't remember exactly word for word, will probably be on iplayer, but basically he said both sides had agreed to a temporary halt to enjoy the final and he couldn't really say much due to confidentiality but when pushed said SISU were sticking to their position and so were ACL but they were getting closer to agreement and there would likely be announcement before too much longer. Sounded positive and like there wasn't any need to worry about it.

Positive news! A friend stayed in the same hotel as Fisher & Wag in Sheffield after the match, didnt have chance to chat tonight, but said they didnt really give too much away. See what he has to say on Saturday...

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
i wouldnt bet on any agreement being close unless there is some compromise by both sides.......... "both sides sticking to their positions" doesnt sound like constructive talks or any agreement being close to me.

I think ACL could point to compromises they have made to their position, my guess is that they have made further concessions on the offer to reduce the rent etc because surely it is in everyones interest to get a deal done at the Ricoh........ perhaps SISU have made concessions but from past performance and reputation I doubt it (infact TF intimates that they have stuck to their guns)

Perhaps it is that things are so bad financially that any deal is a non starter........... in which case you have to ask why that is the case given the extra income this season so far. Perhaps SISU have another plan. Perhaps there is more spin than substance..... perhaps for the umpteenth time "a deal is close" but somehow doesnt materialise. Perhaps we are not being told anything because the sides involved, aside from commercial confidentiality, know we wont like it ........ or perhaps the reality is that there is nothing to say and we are no nearer resolution. Perhaps what TF has said is true (not i believe it myself though)

Sooner rather than later ACL will have to take some sort of action

Heard it or not heard it all before havent we ...... on a lot of occassions.

:thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

Last edited:

rupert_bear

But how close is close ? Whatever you think about ACL, SISU have a record of non paying and saying one thing but doing another, as i said earlier ACL hold the aces, SISU owe money, forget any future rent deal SISU owe over a million pounds from the existing deal rising every month

SkyBlueCharlie

If Fisher says that a deal is close, is there any reason not to believe it?

Probably because of all of the rubbish that has been spouted in the past. As OSB has pointed out there a inconsistencies in his comments that just do not stack up. Belief comes from trust and I'm sorry to say that when it comes to Mr Fisher's posturing then that is sadly missing.

Godiva

maybe acl are waiting till play offs hopes are gone (if they do) and jpt exit is confirmed before they do anything

... or maybe sisu are.

BackRoomRummermill

More mystery and myth made up bullshite by the posters, none of you know anything ........................................ we were supposed to be in admin prior to Christmas according to some . like I say Bull shite

TF is not giving anything away on media nor should he as the full situation is not known.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread