Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

TTG

What's he been doing?

Like seriously what the fuck does he do that boddy doesn't

Now I think of it, what the fuck does boddy do?

I genuinely do not have clue

I guess Tim just spends all day thinking about the plants to buy in the boardroom of the new stadium

Ian1779

I don’t care what he does as long as he find some cash to keep us afloat.

TTG

I don’t care what he does as long as he find some cash to keep us afloat.
Fisher: Joy?
Joy: Yes?
Fisher: Can I have some money please?
Joy: Ok

chiefdave

Boddy is the Chief Exec and runs the club day to day. Things like arranging the deal at St Andrews, any talks with Wasps, dealing with Robins etc. Fisher is Chairman and is supposedly working on the new stadium project, if you believe such a thing exists. Personally I'm quite happy with Fisher not being as involved.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Seems that even If he’s in the background he can piss some people off :emoji_rolling_eyes:

The guy can’t win! Imagine the uproar if it was him commenting on how the season should be concluded.

I’m far from his biggest fan but think he’s better off sitting out the way. Whatever he’s doing, as long as it’s not being shoved in our faces to give us a reason to complain, I’m happy with!

skybluepm2

I recall when Boddy was appointed that there was much cynicism and concern, given his history, but I actually think he’s been a breath of fresh air and hasn’t done a lot wrong.

He engages with the fans and takes time to explain all situations as best he can and comes across as if he actually cares.

The less said about Fisher the better. The pure arrogance and persona of the man, added to the never ending string of failures and lies he’s conjured up over the years, means that he’s better off staying out of the limelight and keeping his big gob firmly shut. I for one will be delighted when his name is no longer attributed with our club.

BigadamL

Tim’s face when he gets laughed at still fills me with joy, not that Joy I’m still waiting for someone to strangle the bitch.

In all seriousness it’s no coincidence that the lack of fisher and the appointment of Boddy appears to have such a positive impact on the club, makes you wonder that if the whole situation over the last 10 years would of been handled by Boddy instead of Fisher would we be in a different situation?
Fisher just annoys people, can just picture him going into Ricoh meetings as cocky as he did for fans forum above

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Arr Tim Fisher: The architect of why we have no home to call ours.

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Met Dave Boddy on the way back from Ipswich at the Services - he was so happy and you could tell he thought that was a clincher regarding promotion.

skyblue1991

No news is good news.

SISU have done nothing wrong this season, let's hope it stays that way

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Nonleagueherewecome

I guess Tim just spends all day thinking about the plants to buy in the boardroom of the new stadium

Hey, it's tough job, but someone's gotta do it! I'm quite happy with him twiddling his thumbs on a swivel chair, living out some kinda fantasy office world like Jerry from Rick and Morty. It's great that he's quiet and Boddy's done a fantastic job.

What is really puzzling is that Boddy has a reputation in nonleague of being a man who destroys clubs, but he's done anything but with us and done really well in awful circumstances. I'll always judge people based on what they do with us rather than elsewhere, though-after all, most Liverpool fans think that Phil Babb was an absolute donkey, whilst Louis Carey is a legend at Bristol City...funny old game indeed!

TTG

This didn't mean as a hate thing towards fisher, despite the fact that we all aren't best friends exactly with gphim. Was just genuinely wondering what he does that boddy doesn't

olderskyblue

He has said that he doesn’t get paid anything, so at least he’s earning that...

Nick

Administrator
Hey, it's tough job, but someone's gotta do it! I'm quite happy with him twiddling his thumbs on a swivel chair, living out some kinda fantasy office world like Jerry from Rick and Morty. It's great that he's quiet and Boddy's done a fantastic job.

What is really puzzling is that Boddy has a reputation in nonleague of being a man who destroys clubs, but he's done anything but with us and done really well in awful circumstances. I'll always judge people based on what they do with us rather than elsewhere, though-after all, most Liverpool fans think that Phil Babb was an absolute donkey, whilst Louis Carey is a legend at Bristol City...funny old game indeed!
Does he though? I think the telegraph and trust tried to make that out to demonise him.

Sky Blue Pete

Trust really dislike boddy. I think they are genuinely surprised he hasn’t destroyed us like he destroyed Worcester.

skyblue1991

Trust really dislike boddy. I think they are genuinely surprised he hasn’t destroyed us like he destroyed Worcester.
The feeling's mutual in the sense Boddy probably don't like the trust and nor do 90% of people on this forum!

Nonleagueherewecome

Does he though? I think the telegraph and trust tried to make that out to demonise him.
Oh yes mate, as a sad nonleague geek I'd heard all about him years before he joined City. Mainly blamed for Worcester losing their ground and subsequently nosediving down the nonleague pyramid, but had previous at other nonleague clubs.

Summarised a bit here: Former Worcester City chairman is Coventry City's new chief executive

My reaction was a bit like this when we appointed him (lists his other clubs there too): Boddy Hell! Disgraced Ex Worcester City Chairman & Conference Board Member Lands Top Job At The Exiles

I mean you honestly couldn't have thought of a worse man for sorting out our ground problems than someone hounded out of Worcester: BBC Sport - Football - Former Worcester City chairman Dave Boddy quits board

But...he's done brilliantly here! Obviously we don't have a ground still, but that's not his fault in the slightest. The fact we've had somewhere to play at all is partly thanks to him. He's definitely lived up to his original stated plan to improve board-fan relations. At board level, its like if Baka got snapped up by Liverpool next season and went on to smash 20 goals!

Nick

Administrator
Oh yes mate, as a sad nonleague geek I'd heard all about him years before he joined City. Mainly blamed for Worcester losing their ground and subsequently nosediving down the nonleague pyramid, but had previous at other nonleague clubs.

Summarised a bit here: Former Worcester City chairman is Coventry City's new chief executive

My reaction was a bit like this when we appointed him (lists his other clubs there too): Boddy Hell! Disgraced Ex Worcester City Chairman & Conference Board Member Lands Top Job At The Exiles

I mean you honestly couldn't have thought of a worse man for sorting out our ground problems than someone hounded out of Worcester: BBC Sport - Football - Former Worcester City chairman Dave Boddy quits board

But...he's done brilliantly here! Obviously we don't have a ground still, but that's not his fault in the slightest. The fact we've had somewhere to play at all is partly thanks to him. He's definitely lived up to his original stated plan to improve board-fan relations. At board level, its like if Baka got snapped up by Liverpool next season and went on to smash 20 goals!
Maybe it is the equivalent of our trust going to the media when you read articles like that?

ccfcway

No news is good news.

SISU have done nothing wrong this season, let's hope it stays that way

we will be at least an entire season away from Coventry. Whilst not 100% to blame for this, they also aren't 0% to blame

Users who are viewing this thread