Tile Hill Double Murder (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
In the paper today that they have 2 suspects for them but they think they might be dead as well.

It sounds like something out of a film!

Westendlad

Always liked Tile Hill and there has always been a couple of families that 'ruled' the area. Act like a dick round there then you would get a slap.

Grendel

Is Tile Hill bad in general? Always thought it wasn't a bad area.

The big council estate which Jardine Crescent runs through is a hell hole as is Charter Avenue

dancers lance

The big council estate which Jardine Crescent runs through is a hell hole as is Charter Avenue
Charter Avenue is in Canley and mostly populated by Warwick Uni students.

Captain Dart

Charter Avenue is in Canley and mostly populated by Warwick Uni students.
and the other side of the railway.. think the triads rule it. :emoji_grin:

pastythegreat

I live in that estate you cheeky git. And it ain't that bad. Few rough families but on the whole a lot better than a lot of other areas around Cov. And charter Ave btw is Canley, not quite sure why you've lumped that into a slagging off of Tile Hill. It's also not a shit hole, it's 90% Chinese students these days.

hill83

I live in that estate you cheeky git. And it ain't that bad. Few rough families but on the whole a lot better than a lot of other areas around Cov. And charter Ave btw is Canley, not quite sure why you've lumped that into a slagging off of Tile Hill. It's also not a shit hole, it's 90% Chinese students these days.

I bought a second hand ikea rocking chair from a flat in Jardine Crescent a few years back and got call a “chair c**t” by someone hanging out on their balcony when I was loading the Mrs car. True story.

duffer

I grew up in Tile HIll, and I lived in Spon End. I know which of the two I'd prefer. Jardine Crescent isn't posh, but I still walk down to those shops every week or two and I've never felt threatened by the locals. There's the odd scrote everywhere in this town, but if you take people as you find them most are pretty decent imho.

Nick

Administrator
I bought a second hand ikea rocking chair from a flat in Jardine Crescent a few years back and got call a “chair c**t” by someone hanging out on their balcony when I was loading the Mrs car. True story.
That is a great shout to be fair

Users who are viewing this thread