Item Tickets (1 Viewer)

marco

Hello all, disappointed boro fan here, congratulations on reaching the final.
My loss could be someone else’s gain I’ve got three tickets available for Wembley inner circle hospitality, so if you want a VIP day I can provide them at the face value I paid, which will be a big discount on the 499 plus vat they are asking for them now. If interested message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brylowes

My loss could be someone else’s gain I’ve got three tickets available for Wembley inner circle hospitality, so if you want a VIP day I can provide them at the face value I paid, which will be a big discount on the 499 plus vat they are asking for them now. If interested message me.

PM you mate 👍

Johhny Blue

You mean you’re still a boro fan?
Get your shit together c’mon over

marco

Been with them through thick and thin, mostly thin last few years, but you know how it is. Great when the town gets buzzing for a bit of success. Enjoy your day!

fatso

Why would you buy tickets for a game you were never likely to be involved in?

Mind you, I've just bought 2 champions league final tickets for 2025 off a Sunderland fan!

Seriously though, over the 3 games we just played against your mob, I have to say the Borough fans were absolute class, top fans and a very good team, I wish you every success next season.

shmmeee

Mind you, I've just bought 2 champions league final tickets for 2025 off a Sunderland fan!

Because it’s cheaper than waiting and you can likely sell them on if needed for cost.

marco

Seriously though, over the 3 games we just played against your mob, I have to say the Borough fans were absolute class, top fans and a very good team, I wish you every success next season.

You know how it is get carried away and think it’s your year!
Thanks for the good vibes, best of luck for the final, Luton seem to do the press so probably suit Coventry for the counter attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread