Tickets for Biggest Weekend Going (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Hi All,

I have 4 tickets for Sunday for the Biggest Weekend. Been let down and won't be using them now.

Will take face value or nearest offer. Unless anyone wants to swap for coach travel for 3 to Wembley!

PM me, first come first served. I can drop them off anywhere in Cov or close by (I work in Warwick so there too) if needed.

Adge

So who’s going tomorrow then? Me and 2 others for starters. @sw88 did you manage to get sorted?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Seen a fair few going on local Facebook sites for face value, I guess people have seen the weather forecast and thought better of it.

Adge

Nice one! I’ll try and catch up with you for our pre Wembley brief!:emoji_grin:

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Could be in doubt this weather tonight is expected to carry on through Sunday, Park will be waterlogged from tonight’s storm alone!

Johnnythespider

If it goes ahead I can see the park being trashed and Godiva being cancelled, which would normally be a shame but the only acts I've seen booked are Ronan Keating and Gabrielle.

Mr Panda

I'm being dragged to this thing by my girlfriend today, was really praying it was going to be cancelled haha

I feel like I can't invest enjoyment or effort in anything until tomorrow is done and dusted!

Adge

If it goes ahead I can see the park being trashed and Godiva being cancelled, which would normally be a shame but the only acts I've seen booked are Ronan Keating and Gabrielle.
Jeez! Might aswell cancel it now if that is who they can attract.

Adge

I think there’s little chance of a music festival being cancelled because of weather. And if it was I wouldn’t want to be the person to tell Liam Gallagher he’s not getting his big night in Coventry :D
What time you heading up squire?

wingy

F**king hell
I hope the graphics they put up on BBC late last night arent anywhere near accurate
It looks like it's going to be biblical through the afternoon and the Brightest Green in the caption about 2-00 pm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread