Ticket thread ffs maybe not. (1 Viewer)

christonabike

Jesus I want a ticket ,who has a ticket, stewards have some and now strangers are asking for them in the pub!
I would rather look at interesting fooking threads rather than plastic fans scrambling and asking fully paid up members like myself who isnt going, Anyways.............
download%201_zps8lwr1rgh.jpg

Bob Latchford

What lovely fencing :banghead:

wingy

Jesus I want a ticket ,who has a ticket, stewards have some and now strangers are asking for them in the pub!
I would rather look at interesting fooking threads rather than plastic fans scrambling and asking fully paid up members like myself who isnt going, Anyways.............
Did Houch or Sub take that?
Come on now COAB, I didn't have you down as one of the sites Curmudgeons. :p

no_loyalty

Wrong colour COAB, she needs to be in Sky Blue

Johnnythespider

Shouldn't this pic be in the butts queues thread

Users who are viewing this thread