ticket sales (1 Viewer)

mattylad

club shop is very busy with ticket sales for 2moro and for Preston

mattylad

no but the manager said its the busiest this season and he was having to stay on the tills

oakey

Why don't these folks just pay on the gate as the price is the same? OK queue a bit but that's better than making 2 trips up surely?

Otis

I just rang up to get some extra tickets and was told that the queue had been "out of the door" since they opened today.

Think what it's like at Hannigans! :claping hands:

A queue of 3 at the till there and they will be breaching health and safety regulations for overcrowding.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Think what it's like at Hannigans! :claping hands:

A queue of 3 at the till there and they will be breaching health and safety regulations for overcrowding.

So cynical Otis :p

Just had a look at how many seats have gone so far and it's looking better than I'd expected - a few of the blocks don't have too many left.

sotv1987

what time is it open till? might just go tommrow morning now

Ticket Office Hours
The Coventry City club shop and ticket office at the Ricoh Arena will be open for the following hours this week
Monday 31st December 9-5:30
Tuesday 1st January 9-5:30 (Match-day)
Wednesday 2nd January 10 – 5:30
Thursday 3rd January (back to normal hours)

Astute

So my prediction of 18,000 minimum is looking good then. Would be good to get over 20,000.

Could make an extra £200,000 from one game. A bit more for funds to tempt McG if Forest are still selling. How can they let any of the team go without giving it their best shot when they see how much money they can make from a successful team?

mcnb

I think I'm also gonna get tickets on the gate, what time would you say to get tickets so that you can watch the game from the start? i.e. how long is the queue usually on matchday?

oakey

I think the main issue with pay on the gate is arriving at 2.55 and expecting no queue. Get there by 2.30 and there should be no problem (IF they open a few turnstiles)
People don't want to get there early though so they create the problem themselves.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I think I'm also gonna get tickets on the gate, what time would you say to get tickets so that you can watch the game from the start? i.e. how long is the queue usually on matchday?

usually on matchdays if you were in a queue.. you'd be in the returns/customer services queue at M&S!!!.... :facepalm:
But tomorrow it might be different.. I was there earlier today collecting our spurs travel tickets and paying for our Preston tickets.. there was a definite buzz about the shop that I hadn't felt for quite some time....:p
Get there <2:30pm if you are paying on the gate I think is prudent.

Jonny

I'll do my usual act of turning up at about 2:20ish and watching the warm ups, brimming with quiet confidence!

kirby485

I've sorted tickets for tomorrow, as well as tickets for PNE

I still see for PNE they aren't opening the Telegraph Stand - I would've thought with how things have gone recently, demand (or at least expected) would be sufficient to open the whole ground up?

So long as we don't have a repeat of the farce of the Sheff Utd game, where only 4 turnstiles were open, and these were the cater for people paying on the gate as well as those who'd had the chance to get tickets prior to the game!

Astute

They will be expecting a good crowd so should have lots more open

shropshirecov

Wait till the Tesco stand is full then open the telegraph...atmosphere was quality v Sheffield utd, I agree they should anticipate a much bigger walk up when it's only a fiver.

Users who are viewing this thread