Ticket sales for PNE and Carlisle (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Carlisle we have sold 291, about 447 left! PNE selling well by all accounts.

ampthill_sba

Would have gone on Saturday but now it's a Sunday I can't make it...I suspect that affects scores of fans...in our case a group of 3.

Swanny80

If you think selling 291 tickets for an away game is good then fine but I don't.

team didn't need our support at spurs they need it on Sunday way way more,

Again goes back to clubs from cities of our size. Numbers (and I stress numbers because the loyalty and quality of support of our fans is THE BEST) of supporters is really really poor.

The 291 will do the club proud on Sunday and give great support. Just would be a real help if there were 700 more.

Swanny80

We got 8800 for a home game this season. Absolutely shocking for a city our size

Small towns like Burnley and even Sunderland really show us up as the ratio of football attendance to population absolutely thrash us

I don't get it???

Mucca Mad Boys

We got 8800 for a home game this season. Absolutely shocking for a city our size

Small towns like Burnley and even Sunderland really show us up as the ratio of football attendance to population absolutely thrash us

I don't get it???

Too many glory supporters.

fernandopartridge

If you think selling 291 tickets for an away game is good then fine but I don't.

Again goes back to clubs from cities of our size. Numbers (and I stress numbers because the loyalty and quality of support of our fans is THE BEST) of supporters is really really poor.

The 291 will do the club proud on Sunday and give great support. Just would be a real help if there were 700 more.

I think the tickets are still on sale for another 5 days.

brinner

i still get the piss took out of me by fellow cov fans for going to every game home and away!!

they will be the same fans that will be clamouring for tickets if we get to the jpt final and the playoffs!!

coundonskyblue

Away numbers this season.

1570 Sheffield U

1261 Coventry C

1059 Portsmouth

893 Preston NE

731 Bournemouth

696 Swindon T

691 Notts C

674 Tranmere R

632 Doncaster R

525 Shrewsbury T

519 Brentford

488 Crewe A

438 Carlisle U

428 Bury

421 Walsall

365 Scunthorpe U

322 Stevenage B

316 MK Dons

302 Oldham Ath

298 L. Orient

284 Yeovil T

268 Crawley T

226 Colchester U

153 Hartlepool T

shropshirecov

Difficult time of year with games coming thick and fast when many people are brassic.

If we were in and around the play offs come the spring, Loads would go and we'd take over the ground at some games. imagine Easter Monday away at Walsall, thousands would go.
I'm not confident we will be...hope I'm wrong

SkyBlueScottie

A Sunday trip in the middle of January over 200 miles to travel.... 291 aint great but its still Tuesday we have had a load of games to attend and we also have a home game on Thursday.

sky_blue_up_north

Not suprised by the Carlisle game, miles from Cov, Plus the fact the game in now on Sunday, and everyones budget is really hard after Christmas etc. A bit of a trek even for me to be honest. However I'm one on the 290 odd going to Carlisle, no problem getting to the bar then.. Still think there will be good gate for the JTP.

Last edited:
Glory hunters - we have had no glory since 1987 when most of our away support were not even born.

Average 1200 away from home in League 1 and more to the point some of the loudest away support in this league if not the ones above.

Is this post a joke?

The Reverend Skyblue

i still get the piss took out of me by fellow cov fans for going to every game home and away!!

they will be the same fans that will be clamouring for tickets if we get to the jpt final and the playoffs!!

Brinner, the one's who take the piss out of you for going home and away are what i would term, deeply jealous.
I would absolutely love to be able to do this.
In my much younger days when all my commitments totalled a tenner to my mum which covered everything, i did do all home and most away, but sadly finances,health,location and of course just having the time to do it ,all work against me.
I say well done to you for doing it, and also to the rest of the away support, they have been fantastic every season but in particular this season especially.

The Rev

theferret

You do realise the 291 was as of Tuesday morning for a game the following Sunday? Haven't got mine yet, and I doubt many others have either. Will be 500-600 in the end, which is understandable all things considered.

Users who are viewing this thread