Ticket Question For Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Hey Folks, coming down tomorrow and bringing my Uncle with me, I've got a season ticket as has my Daughter but I've used all my Match Package Tickets up (funny how many people want to come with you when your winning). Anyway, I'm
Coming down from Norfolk, should get to the Ricoh about lunch time, do you think I'll have any trouble getting a ticket from what was the club shop ? That's where I usually exchange my match package tickets. The ticket can be for anywhere in the ground as he can sit in my Daughters seat. Just checking I can buy one from there on match day ?

Thanks folks

covcity4life

well it wont be sold out! and i imagine you can get a ticket close to your seats, maybe a few rows up or down perhaps. but same block hopefully

sw88

Chief Commentator!
From the clubs official ticket post:

Where can I buy on matchday (Saturday, 17th October)?
• Matchday Ticket Office at Ricoh Arena (Open from 9:30am to 3pm)*
www.ccfcshop.co.uk (Up until midday)
• 8 Cash Turnstiles - 30 to 35 to the rear of the North Stand for seats in the East Stand (Open from 1:30pm)
Tickets will NOT be available at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office or over the phone on matchday.
Tickets will NOT be available on the day from the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park

Users who are viewing this thread