Ticket Office (1 Viewer)

KG7

Any tips on how to get hold of them?

I live out of town and they never respond to my emails or pick up the phone...

[email protected]
and
024 7699 1987

are the details I use...

standupforcity

Any tips on how to get hold of them?

I live out of town and they never respond to my emails or pick up the phone...

[email protected]
and
024 7699 1987

are the details I use...

Call 024 7699 2326 Works for me every time. If it goes to answer machine..don't leave a message, just keeping ringing and they'll pick up.

rupert_bear

Anderson mentioned there was soon to be an announcement about the ticket office and long overdue changes to it. He mentioned something about being able to print off tickets at home That should be fun !!

Otis

Anderson mentioned there was soon to be an announcement about the ticket office and long overdue changes to it. He mentioned something about being able to print off tickets at home That should be fun !!
Cool. When can I come round?

SkyBlueSid

You cannot use the online system if you have a match package. It is hopeless, the only way to get the seats you want is to turn up at a ticket office. Otherwise you get random seats on the day.

If they sort it so you can print tickets at home with these packages we will have them again next season. If not, we won't get them again.

standupforcity

You cannot use the online system if you have a match package. It is hopeless, the only way to get the seats you want is to turn up at a ticket office. Otherwise you get random seats on the day.

If they sort it so you can print tickets at home with these packages we will have them again next season. If not, we won't get them again.

Each week I phone and book the seats I want with match package, while I can see online what's available...

SkyBlueSid

Just replace with a season ticket again sbs

Sadly, that isn't going to happen. We simply got out of the habit of going to every home game (after 50 years) when the Northampton fiasco happened, and missed it less than we thought we would. We did get season tickets on the return last season but it just wasn't the same, we ended up missing games because we had started doing other things. We go abroad several times a year as well as getting involved in live music.

So we got a 6 game package instead this season. We've used 4, plus went to the Oldham game as it was only a fiver for me. The two left will be the last two games as they are the only dates we can do. If we can't book online with the package next season we won't bother with them, just go to the odd game when we are around.

On a positive note, the 4 we've been to on the package, Wigan, Chesterfield, Gillingham and Bury, have all been wins. Fingers crossed for Bradford and Sheffield Utd then!

Brylowes

Sadly, that isn't going to happen. We simply got out of the habit of going to every home game (after 50 years) when the Northampton fiasco happened, and missed it less than we thought we would. We did get season tickets on the return last season but it just wasn't the same, we ended up missing games because we had started doing other things. We go abroad several times a year as well as getting involved in live music.

So we got a 6 game package instead this season. We've used 4, plus went to the Oldham game as it was only a fiver for me. The two left will be the last two games as they are the only dates we can do. If we can't book online with the package next season we won't bother with them, just go to the odd game when we are around.

On a positive note, the 4 we've been to on the package, Wigan, Chesterfield, Gillingham and Bury, have all been wins. Fingers crossed for Bradford and Sheffield Utd then!
Proof if any were needed,what that idiotic move has cost our club :mad:

Gazolba

[h=2]Ticket Office[/h]Any tips on how to get hold of them?
Stand on the highest hill and use semaphore?

Users who are viewing this thread