Ticket for Chesterfield? (1 Viewer)

Rory83

Anyone got a spare or not going now? I didn't think I'd be able to go, now that I can I see our allocation has sold out. Rather not sit with the home fans but when needs must.

CV22SBA

Its pay on the gate. We only sold our inital allocation of tickets but loads available oin the day.

CV22SBA

Oh jeez for gods sake man, POG / buy from the ticket window at the ground, come on. The guy asking can still get in the match on the day.

steve82

Oh jeez for gods sake man, POG / buy from the ticket window at the ground, come on. The guy asking can still get in the match on the day.

I spoke to Chesterfield ticket office yesterday, they were happy to send 400 more in a 2nd allocation. Ccfc were not responding to them tho and had already tweeted what they did.... sold out, can pay on the gate.

The "gate" is actually cashless so need to purchase ticket from away ticket office before going to the turnstiles... so allow extra few mins.

cov4theprem

Fine as no booking fee or postage. We've done this before and is no problem. It's not like we take thousands!

steve82

Fine as no booking fee or postage. We've done this before and is no problem. It's not like we take thousands!

Should be fine, hopefully not a repeat of Crewe a year ago. Fans travelled for it to sell out very quickly leaving fans locked out

cov4theprem

Can't imagine that. It holds around 2500 and don't think we sold out last Christmas when we were top of the league

Rory83

We'll all be there lads, supping the ale and watching Cov bring the points home no bother. Got a good feeling about the game. Slade seems to have steadied the ship considerably and is the type of bloke that will get his team playing for him.

PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread