Thursdays Annoucement (1 Viewer)

ccfcno9

what predictions are there of any annoucements coming out this thursday,Its been quite of news the last few weeks and I,m a bit bored now of the thorn, should he, should,nt he be sacked.Did Macca have a fag, didn,t he etc.Surely one of the players has been caught with his pants down in Hillfields.Satirical posts appreciated.

SkyBlueGuy

I heard that Coventry were in talks with and ex-premiership manager and England deffender about coming in to take over from thorn - on the condition that he change his second name to "Southwood"

canleykid

I did hear that thorn asked sisu for some support and fair play to TIM fisher he's cutting the ticket prices for peterboro game and told thorn that should get you a bit of extra support

skyblueinBaku

Still searching for the right loan player. Working tirelessly, leaving no stone unturned, very hopeful of getting the right player soon, etc, etc......

Nonleagueherewecome

Striker to sign by saturday and hoffman closing in on buying the ricoh and ccfc.

Ooh at last, each week I've had my hopes up, but it sounds like this Thursday is the big one then!

ashbyjan

Thorn has asked the Board for extra support and Fisher has obliged and bought him a new padded truss - these will be available in SKy Blue from the shop and they are fire resistant so can be worn in the Ricoh.

ccfcno9

Thorn has asked the Board for extra support and Fisher has obliged and bought him a new padded truss - these will be available in SKy Blue from the shop and they are fire resistant so can be worn in the Ricoh.
Could be something on this one, probably last years stock,orange in colour not sky blue

Brighton Sky Blue

CCFC have been taken over by Apple, and will be renamed the Ski Blues, with players up for sale on the iStore.

ashbyjan

Announced that to as punishment and to get him used to playing in a light blue football shirt Carlos Tevez will be joining the Sky Blues until the end of the season. On hearing this draconian punishment Tevez immediately boarded a jet and headed back to Argentina claiming he was retiring from football.

J

Jack Griffin

From ATs statement today, the loan window looks like it has shut for us, so basically we brought in a Juke replacement, a crock who is no use anymore and a midfielder who is promising but yet to deliver much and we shipped out a couple of poorly performing players. Zero squad increase in fact a slight reduction in numbers! A few injuries might clear up so our bench is better on the run in, that is assuming we don't pick up even more injuries, in reality we'll be lucky if the squad looks any better next month.

Users who are viewing this thread