Those of you with bricks (1 Viewer)

MalcSB

Should turn up tomorrow with a hammer and chisel and reclaim your property.

pusbccfc

Then what would I do with it?

torchomatic

D

Deleted member 4232

Why would anyone want to have owned a brick in a rented stadium? Like me asking the land lord if I can buy one on the house my mum rents.

RFC

Are they full bricks? They always look like they are like plaques

Of course they are, have a couple cost me and my family ££££££'s but couldn't care less anymore, need to get away from that place, sooner the better!

letsallsingtogether

Of course they are, have a couple cost me and my family ££££££'s but couldn't care less anymore, need to get away from that place, sooner the better!
Well I thought you knew when that was?
Come on still waiting.

letsallsingtogether

Personally can't wait to move into OUR stadium still in CV postcode, sooner the better. PUSB!
Still in CV code what utter shite I could have said that you really are full of shit.
What cv34

Rusty Trombone

Personally can't wait to move into OUR stadium still in CV postcode, sooner the better. PUSB!

Hope we can sell plenty of tickets to pay the loan.

Mortgage value £40,000,000
Over how many years 40
Interest rate 5%

£192,879 per month (repayment)

£166,667 per month (interest only)

letsallsingtogether

Hope we can sell plenty of tickets to pay the loan.

Mortgage value £40,000,000
Over how many years 40
Interest rate 5%

£192,879 per month (repayment)

£166,667 per month (interest only)

Maybe we could all buy a brick for £10,000 might pay for it

James Smith

Well then I shall look forward to our new stadium near Shipston, that's still within the CV postcode.

ccfc1234

Think wasps fans who are prepared to travel week in and week out have the right to demand that. However I can see there club being in severe distress in the near future when coventry rejects rugby and their fans get board of travelling from London to watch average rugby matches. I for one hope they loose every game and get relegated.

italiahorse

Could you not go know, do us fans a favour and take Sisu with you?
Perhaps withdrawing from this board would be a good start.

SkyBlueCharlie

Are you sure? Wasps fans are already campaigning to get the seats changed to gold and black. I bet there'll be no trace of CCFC at the Ricoh in 4 years time. It really is time to build a new stadium.

What's the problem with that? We won't be there in four years time as Timmy keeps telling us that by then we'll be in our brand-new spanking stadium, somewhere near Coventry. Must be true.

chiefdave

Think wasps fans who are prepared to travel week in and week out have the right to demand that. However I can see there club being in severe distress in the near future when coventry rejects rugby and their fans get board of travelling from London to watch average rugby matches. I for one hope they loose every game and get relegated.

Think this is the best case scenario now, if it all goes wrong for Wasps we should be able to pick up the Ricoh for, at most, what they paid for it. Of course that makes the assumption that there's no one else interested and we all know how that worked out last time.

rupert_bear

No problem with changing the seats to black and gold. As we play in Sky Blue it will be easier to spot players to pass to rather than them blend into the seats behind them which surely happens now judging by our passing.

skybluepm2

Are you getting homesick? 3 months later and you're now pining for a return to Sixfields...

D

Deleted member 4232

You are severely underestimating the amount of excited midland based rugby fans there really are. You are also not including how many midland based Wasps fans there already are who are relieved they will see them live elsewhere than Adams Park. The fanbase will be strong and grow. Rivalries with Northampton and Leicester only all the more sweet now we can compete in a code other than with a bullshit football team.

Otis

No problem with changing the seats to black and gold. As we play in Sky Blue it will be easier to spot players to pass to rather than them blend into the seats behind them which surely happens now judging by our passing.

Of course they should change the seats to gold and black. That's the right and proper thing to do.

stupot07

I wonder when they will change Jimmy's Bar to Dallaglio's Den

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread