Thorn's interview (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

If you don't have the right mentality then you can leave now before next season...

Do we have anyone left that can leave? :whistle:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
missed it ...... what did he say ?

thorninmyside

And he said. ."its been a great experience for the youngsters." Yeah a 4 nil stuffing and relegation is exactly the kind of experience they need andy. You mug

Macca

I think any further discussions are irrelevant. Thorn won't be here next season. You can't expect the best manager we have had since relegation to stay in Division 3

Grendel

I think any further discussions are irrelevant. Thorn won't be here next season. You can't expect the best manager we have had since relegation to stay in Division 3

Well you are right. Vacancy at Barcelona isn't there?

Ccfc1979

I can't er, understand why er, we are not gonna er, pick ourselves up and go again er, Monday. He could have at least said it one last, er, time!!!!

Brighton Sky Blue

Very tough standing there watching kids get thrashed with ease. SISU continuing to pummel this club and it's future prospects is disgraceful.

the bloke has finally lost the plot, did u see yesterdays telegraph? to quite thorn"i dont know why everyone expects southampton to stuff us, these people obviously havent seen us play this season" erm, i think everybody has andy and thats why they know we are shit. for some reason he still believes we are a decent side, im dreading next season even more if he is still in charge, the bloke is deluded

thorninmyside

He trembles too. Sounds like a really nervous cockney gangsta knowing his boss aint happy with him.
Er well. .. well er. Well ta be onist wiv ya I dont er ... I don't know what Im doin. Er

Grendel

An analogy: See that skip full of shit Andy? well here are some marigolds. Off to work then...

Seriously. Lay off the man.

Actually the analogy only works if he sits in the skip with them.

Users who are viewing this thread